Released-Giovanni for the Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Male(s) (Commercial)

DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074
edited December 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Coming soon....Or rather- Released! https://www.daz3d.com/giovanni-for-genesis-3-and-8-male-s

Giovanni is the eldest brother of Salvatore and Giuseppe, and a mature male for your runtime needs.
His head morphs are custom morphs; The Mature/Aged Head HD Morph Details were sculpted in Sculptris and shows best at 2+ SubD settings.  The body morphs require Genesis 8 Body Morphs and Genesis 3 Body Morphs.
His skin base is a mix of skin photo resources as well as various merchant resources.
Giovanni's textures come with 5 eye colors, 2 Sclera and 2 Lash materials. He has a chest tattoo, an Upper arm tattoo and a small hand tattoo with a Torso Scar to mix and match with.  There are 3 Brow options as well as a no brow and a Mature Brow Option to choose from. 
I have also included 3 Skin Gloss Presets: Base, High, and Low Gloss (For the Base Model and the Anatomical Element Geograft to match).
Anatomical Elements are included; Circumcised and uncircumcised. Hierarchical Presets with the Lash/Tear and Anatomical Elements for Genesis 8 Male.
Materials are Iray only.

pop up 1-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 2-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 3-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 957K
pop up 4-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 920K
pop up 5-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 6-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 7-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 8-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 9-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 736K
pop up 10-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 438K
Post edited by DarwinsMishap on

Comments

• pruggipruggi Posts: 151

Omg he's georgeous!! I can't wait to get him. This will be an instant buy for me... really impressed with the face, but also the skin and body - the scars and veins, so nice.

But when will it be, oh when, oh when... :)

• LOL- thank you!  That, I can't say.  He was accepted and placed into testing yesterday.  So, soon. Ish.

Hoorah, can't wait! ;)

• I swear. You're men are so...delicious. lol He looks superb.
    GlenWebb said:
    I swear. You're men are so...delicious. lol He looks superb.

+99999 what @GlenWebb said

• Thank you both.  So glad people aren't getting bored with them. :)

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Oooh, another hottie! Still recovering from the last two! Gorgeous as usual, Darwin! 

What draws me in, more than the "deliciousness" of the characters and the great attention to detail - is that for some reason, almost all your characters (including Giovanni) immediately remind of someone I'm close to or of some kind of memory (maybe in my dreams lol). Many of the features used are (for me anyways) reminiscent of traditional looks from around Europe, especially the Mediterranean - Bulgaria, and Italy. Since this hit close to home for me, they always have that special appeal.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    pruggi said:

What draws me in, more than the "deliciousness" of the characters and the great attention to detail - is that for some reason, almost all your characters (including Giovanni) immediately remind of someone I'm close to or of some kind of memory (maybe in my dreams lol). Many of the features used are (for me anyways) reminiscent of traditional looks from around Europe, especially the Mediterranean - Bulgaria, and Italy. Since this hit close to home for me, they always have that special appeal.

His men all look manly....

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited November 2017

He's got that Cary Grant aesthetic going on. I really, really like this one.

Post edited by agent unawares on
  • Thank you, everyone!  I do appreciate that- especially the Cary Grant.  Love me Cary Grant. 

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

I find it fun what Pruggi said about your characters reminding him of someone, this character actually do remind me of the husband to a friend of mine. It's something with the face which makes me think of him, there's certainly differences but at first glance on his face (the body is to bulky to be the man I think of :) ) my thought goes to that man :)

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386

Thank you both.  So glad people aren't getting bored with them. :)

Far from getting bored :) I like all your male characters and except for one I bought them all. I sincerely think you're one of the best male characters maker.

Carola O said:

I find it fun what Pruggi said about your characters reminding him of someone, this character actually do remind me of the husband to a friend of mine. It's something with the face which makes me think of him, there's certainly differences but at first glance on his face (the body is to bulky to be the man I think of :) ) my thought goes to that man :)

Yes exactly - when I saw Giovanni, my thoughts went straight to someone who was once very close to me - since I'm half Sicilian, this must be why! But even many of the other characters bring out some strong resemblence to people from my life - I think it speaks a lot to the details in the skin and morphs, coupled with [I'm assuming] the backstory/ethnic origin of alot of the characters.

@Erdehel Aye Aye!

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074
    edited November 2017

I'm honored, thank you everyone.  I do appreciate all of the wonderful support people here have given me in spades. 

Oh, there is a heck of a story behind the family (and nearly all of the characters I've made so far) I'm doing- 10 years worth of collaborative writing between myself and my s/o. XD

• I posted this in my Art Thread, but since Giovanni's in this one- I wanted to show his skin in another HDRI environment.  No other lighting used.

He's with his wife and daughter here. 

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703

Where can I find this hunk?  I mean how can I get him?

• Well, Miss Bad Wolf, I've not gotten a release timeframe on him yet. :) Soon is all I can say.  But, thank you!

• Your guys looking very realistic ... but I can't help myself ... they all look a little like brothers.Giovanni and Salvatore looks nearly the same. Maybe because you use nearly the same poses and expressions on most of your promos.Please don't missunderstand me. YOUR characters looks much better as the most others for G8 and I really like them. But they could need a little more variations. Hope you don't be angry on me about this little critics.

• RCTSpanky said:

Your guys looking very realistic ... but I can't help myself ... they all look a little like brothers.Giovanni and Salvatore looks nearly the same.

Giovanni is the eldest brother of Salvatore and Giuseppe

angel

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074
    edited November 2017

Thank you, RCT- and agent unawares got the answer before I could. lol Thanks!

Btw, RCT- I don't get upset over critical comments, especially if I can learn from them.  What irks me is someone just spitting things out to be spiteful, antagonistic, etc.  Your critique is welcomed.

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,455

He's incredible! Gonna have to grab him for sure!

• Sold... laugh

• Thank you both! :) 

• I'm rendering him right now. laugh

• Can't wait to see!

• I'll finish the one I started setting up tonight sometime tomorrow evening and post it too.

• Awesome, thank you!