I Need A Kusari-Gama...

SeiginotoraSeiginotora Posts: 106
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusarigama

I looked all over Daz, Renderosity, RuntimeDNA, and Content Paradise, but I can't seem to find one, either in the stores or in the freebies (which is where I'm hoping I'll find 'em, admittedly). I don't know if it's already available... if so, can someone direct me? If not... can someone make this?

472px-Kusarigama_1e.jpg
472 x 599 - 41K

Comments

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

I'm planning to include one in my next DAZ product (which will be martial arts chain weapons).

• SeiginotoraSeiginotora Posts: 106
    edited December 1969

I'm planning to include one in my next DAZ product (which will be martial arts chain weapons).

Ooo, awesome. :) When can we expect that?

edited December 1969

Ooo, awesome. :) When can we expect that?

It'll take a couple of weeks at least to get it done (these long bone-chain ERCs) plus testing time.

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136
    edited December 1969

Bad Sickle!! No Teasing!! ;-P

• miutree7miutree7 Posts: 7

Does any one know how i can use the martial arts chain weapons for a genesis 2 female ?

miutree7 said:

Does any one know how i can use the martial arts chain weapons for a genesis 2 female ?

Select your G2F.  Load the weapon smartprop version you want.  Then you must adjust it to move it into her hand using the Transform controls, since it was made for the position of Genesis hands.  It's very easy to do though.

• I was already working on the two types.  One has the chain attached to the back of the blade and the other with the chain attached to the base of the handle. Question is: does anyone want the handguards? They are not really that authentic but the can look cool. There is the square guard and the moon sickle (punching sickle).  If they are wanted I will make the smart props link to the weapon handle.

• miutree7miutree7 Posts: 7

Cool thanks i was actualy trying to make a katana with a chain attached to a kusarigama handle  with the sickle im making a original character and her weapons are 2 katana with kusarigamas attached the blades are made from her own blood and the handles are made from her own bone as well im just stuck on making it because im sorta new in 3d modeling im also working on armor that looks like bone  

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Not a chained weapon, I know, but I'd really like to see a pair of Chinese hook swords, too. It's a very intriguing V-shaped design, specifically to counter other bladed weapon types.