Jungle/Tropical Rainforest HDRIs from Alessandro_AM and LMX3D

Epic82Epic82 Posts: 126
edited November 2017 in Product Suggestions

I’ve just purchased Alessandro_AM and LMX3D’s Prehistoric HDRIs, another awesome product from these two vendors. I’m so glad they created these HDRIs because I was having problems with their Mesozoic Badlands product, which I purchased in April. I had no problem with rendering the individual plants, terrain, backdrop, and water separately. But when I attempted to render the entire Mesozoic Badlands scene preset, my laptop not only slowed down it actually froze. I had to completely shut down my laptop and turn it back on. Alesandro_AM and LMX3D’s new prehistoric HDRIs, which I actually considered suggesting here in this forum, help me create prehistoric renders rather easily.

I’m writing this product suggestion because I’ve considered buying Alessandro_AM and LMX3D’s Dynamic Jungle Rainforest for a long time. After watching the video on that product’s page, I fear I might experience the same rendering problem I experienced with Mesozoic Badlands. Thus, I’d like to suggest a set of non-prehistoric jungle or rainforest HDRIs from Alessandro_AM and LMX3D or any other vendor who might be interested in creating this product. What do you think of this suggestion?

Post edited by Epic82 on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,632

I think it's a great idea. If the prehistoric one sells well, I can see them moving on to other ideas like this one. I personally use a mix of both since an HDRI is pretty cookie cutter and I like to try and be as unique as possible. As long as there are both options, everyone should be heppy.

• Glad you like these computer generated HDRI's, more coming...

• Alesandro always comes up with great products, and I smiled when he released Prehistoric HDRIs. I would also buy Tropical Rainforest HDRIs ,etc. fingures crossed.