Released: Space Explorer Uniform for Genesis 8 Males & Females (Commercial)

Cichy3D Cichy3D Posts: 132
edited November 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

So I took a stab at making an updated version of uniforms for a space crew. Hope you guys like it :)

SEbundle.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 813K
sem3.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 731K
sef2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 796K
Post edited by Cichy3D on

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,259

I look forward to it!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

I like it. Most definitly will be picking this up!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

These look great!

• These are definitely must haves!!
  • Any possibility of Genesis 3 versions in the future?

• Thank you all!

@Xenomorphine Sorry but I've designed it around G8 figures and I doubt it would be possible to rerelease it as another package just for G3. If the outfits do well I've been planning to do some expansions for it that would include outfits for engineering and higher rank officers.

• These look nice and will be an instant buy.

• I like the styling and the stiching detail, excellent work !!!

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Nice styling. Very practical and believable.

• Yes, very nice and well done indeed, I will definitively get it! Wow for G8M+G8F, great! And without the usual holes like in most sci fi outfits / DAZ originals.

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

Looking forward to community-generated freebies for badges, braid, and the like.

• I just bought this, it's great! I would like to thank you for all the fun material zones. They allow us to get creative with the our shaders and we can get all sorts of wild looks.

Many Thanks!

• Ty so much for noticing! I've tried to add a lot with that purpose in mind :)

• Ty so much for noticing! I've tried to add a lot with that purpose in mind :)

Trust me, people notice. It's greatly appreciated.

• I actually wasn't going to buy it for lack of a G3 version.

Ran a cart this morning.

Just picked it up.

Wish you had done (or Daz did) a bundle of both together to save a bit.

I'm still waiting for some kind of wear-them-all product to get everyone wearing each-other's clothes.

Lol, not lol.

-----------------

I support the sci-fi genre and it would be bad business to sit here, day after day chiming in about wanting/needing serious and well made sci-fi multi-purpose suits and then NOT pick up a set when it comes out.

I say, in addition to alternate patterns and such are accessories. Maybe more important than the suit itself, to be honest when it comes to longevity and versatility.

Just these few additional items add so much to the set.....

- A captain's hat (or crew, more relazed, old school hat shaped like a sail boat. lol you know the kind.

- A short jacket- cuts off at the waist for officers or mid-formal moments...

- A heavier long coat for away missions and colder weather.

- You could make cuffs that are added on top the sleeve area.

- Over the pants boots, for outdoor.

-A  utility belt.

- A skirt version.

- A sleeveless version.

- Cut away sections (or Opacity) for sleep wear. Maybe someone will also use it for.....skimp wear. lol again.

-------------------------------

• Thank You @avxp ! Those are all great ideas and I appreciate your support. I'm a big fan of sci fi and I'm planning on expanding this area of Daz much more. I'm still a baby vendor so I'm testing the waters for what works and what doesn't. I have plans on making more of these for a different ranks and making a pack with accessories I've just been brewing ideas for what exactly they should be.

• Baby vendors don't make releases like that.

Congrats-

Even your Unit Ares Suit is crazy. I thought THAT was going to be a bunch of themed releases...

I cannot tell a lie: It was wishlisted while I waited for a male version and I forgot about it.

....and more from that universe.

And if you can do a sword, you can pretty much do anything/ More swords...guns...spears...combinations...bayonette type weapon.

You have a unique style/vision. I'd love to see what you do- given time.

These space explorers could use some small side-arms. These little extras, trust me, push people off the spending- fence.

And even a belt with a Trek-style-knock-off- device. Doesn't even have to look like a communicator. Just a small hand held device. Maybe something like Space 1999- different suits comes with different tools depending on their job description/function. And then all those bits get their bundle with extra textures....

- and then to pull more money out of our pockets- I mean, to garner more support from the great, great Daz customers, you throw some kind of outdoor small beacon-like device (something with an emissive or light) + a big outdoor rifle (just like the Ares gun) and keep that with the bundle as an exclusive extra prop.

Win win for all involved.

• I bought these pretty quickly. I'd have loved to see some accessories, communicators...phaser...err...I mean generic laser pistols. I'm hoping these sell very well for you.