Slosh's Work. Just another render thread.

2»

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

At this level it just looks out of focus to me. Still a fun idea and render.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Slosh- congrats on your new product that is featured today! Looks wonderful :) I mentioned it in my thread as I think the eyewear is spunky, funky, downright FUN!

Everyone check this out:
    http://www.daz3d.com/spex-for-genesis/

Cathie

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the links, Novica. You rock! I'm still waking up here this morning, so my communication skills are still snoring somewhere, but I appreciate your support.

edited December 1969

The Guardian of the Ancients

Immortality is a myth, a concept by mortals who only see time relative to their own lives. A sorcerer, though believed to be immortal by most denizens of this Earth, will eventually dwindle his life force and succumb to the inevitability of death. For each generation of wizards, witches, warlocks and other doers of magic, there exists a single Guardian. He is tasked with the responsibility of watching over the tombs of his ancestors, keeping them safe from those who wish to steal the essence of their magic, which many believe stays with the corporeal remains of the sorcerer after he has fallen. The truth, however, is that the accumulated essences of all those who came before is contained within a single orb, which the Guardian must also protect.

The_Guardian_of_The_Ancients.jpg
    703 x 996 - 607K
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Cool orb- you can sense the importance of it right away.
    It's kinda fun when you read a story and then see the character- I pictured either a slender, wiry man who was spry and and alert, or one like Obi Wan in Star Wars, lol. Commandos need not apply. I like your character!

Is the orb supposed to be suspended in air, floating on top of his fingertips? Or is he supposed to have it in his control? I like it floating! Adds to the mystique.

edited December 1969

Novica said:
    It's kinda fun when you read a story and then see the character- I pictured either a slender, wiry man who was spry and and alert, or one like Obi Wan in Star Wars, lol. Commandos need not apply. I like your character!

Is the orb supposed to be suspended in air, floating on top of his fingertips? Or is he supposed to have it in his control? I like it floating! Adds to the mystique.

The orb is floating. Too much power to be handled directly. The wizard is old because he has been the Guardian for a long time. Soon, he will join the essence of the orb.

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,401
    edited August 2013

Slosh said:
    Novica said:

The orb is floating. Too much power to be handled directly. The wizard is old because he has been the Guardian for a long time. Soon, he will join the essence of the orb.He doesn't look all that old to me; a bit "prematurely grey" in the beard, but not old by a long shot. He looks to be in his forties or fifties, certainly nowhere near elderly.

Post edited by Tramp Graphics on
    edited December 1969

Slosh said:
    Novica said:

The orb is floating. Too much power to be handled directly. The wizard is old because he has been the Guardian for a long time. Soon, he will join the essence of the orb.

He doesn't look all that old to me; a bit "prematurely grey" in the beard, but not old by a long shot. He looks to be in his forties of fifties, certainly nowhere near elderly.

lol, wizards age really well.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

Thats a great Bald Wizard, are you applying for a membership?

edited December 1969

Totte said:

Seems a little silly to answer that, now. :)

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

Slosh said:
    Totte said:

Seems a little silly to answer that, now. :)

You're right ;-)