Troll Weapons

JaeAlexisLeeJaeAlexisLee Posts: 11
edited December 1969 in The Commons

So, I'm recovering from a drive failure and slowly rebuilding some of what was lost. The new install manager has made re-downloading purchased content very smooth, and I've actually discovered several things I'd forgotten I'd purchased but never installed.

That being said, there's something I took for granted that was free and I can't find anywhere.

Once upon a time there was an accessory pack for the Troll. It included a club, sword, ax, and I think it also included the loin cloth. At least, I can't find the troll loin cloth along with the rest of my troll installs.

Is this package still out there? I know the sword and club were re-incarnated in the genesis troll, but I really dislike the genesis troll (too many fingers!)

Really hope to find this package, thanks for the help!

Comments

• TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 700
    edited December 1969

I bought the low res Troll. It has those things in it, with a loin cloth, as well as a helmet and so on.

• JaeAlexisLeeJaeAlexisLee Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

I bought the low res Troll. It has those things in it, with a loin cloth, as well as a helmet and so on.

If you mean the LoREZ troll, that's a separate figure. The Daz Troll and I have a long history and I'd prefer not to abandon the figure. Besides, I use the ever living snot out of that ax.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,863
    edited December 1969

Moved to the Commons as it's a request for, not an offer of, freebies.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

Possibly you are looking for "Troll Accessories", Product Code from the older readme file is ps_fr213, but I can't find it in the store. It has a club, a loincloth, and a sword.

• JaeAlexisLeeJaeAlexisLee Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

Possibly you are looking for "Troll Accessories", Product Code from the older readme file is ps_fr213, but I can't find it in the store. It has a club, a loincloth, and a sword.

That's the one I'm looking for all right. It was a freebie item from Daz back before free items were posted for a period of time and then became 'for sale' items. Which unfortunately means it's not preserved in my account history. Is there a way to get this package again?

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

That was one on the old DAZ freebie pages that got lost when DAZ translated to the site.

No idea if those freebies will get put back up on the DAZ site or if at some point DAZ will let the files get mirrored.

Sharing those files is prohibited according to the EULA.