More skins for Daz Horse 2 and Centaur 7!

I'd love to see a greater variety of colors available for these, in both Iray and 3Delight textures.  In particular, I'd love to see a black silver skin showing that chocolatey, pale-dappled coat and a plain old sorrel chestnut horse with matching mane and tail.  I also wouldn't mind a couple more pinto skins.

Silver Dapple

Sorrel Chestnut

Comments

• I need this: 

• CowrieCowrie Posts: 143

That's pretty, too.  I'm pretty sure that horse is an example of the 'pearl' gene, or maybe it's a cremello.  Either way, it's beautiful.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

Cowrie you can use any of the DAZ Horse2 textures on the Centuar bodies ......

• CowrieCowrie Posts: 143

carrie58 said:

Cowrie you can use any of the DAZ Horse2 textures on the Centuar bodies ......

Yes, I'm aware of that, but I'm interested in seeing horse coat colors that aren't currently available for either.  Unless there's a third party product expanding the variety of skins that I'm not aware of, we lack the coat colors I suggested completely.  It might be possible to get something resembling the horse in the image EquisVoid posted by tweaking the existing 'buttemilk' coat color, but I doubt it would look nearly so nice.  If there is a product that includes the skins suggested here for the Daz Horse 2, I'd greatly appreciate being pointed in it's direction.

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,311

Sickleyield does a unicorn add on for DAZ Horse 2 which includes some extra textures. The bad news is that they are very my little pony girlie - they are not remotely realistic.

Cheers,

Alex.

• Sickleyield does a unicorn add on for DAZ Horse 2 which includes some extra textures. The bad news is that they are very my little pony girlie - they are not remotely realistic.

Cheers,

Alex.

Hmmmm....  is there a MyLittleChthulhu morph? :D

((Ducks))

• Good luck on this. I wish it would happen too. CWRW was the "horse texturer" and she's Hivewire exclusive now, haven't seen anything from her for the Horse 2.

• the second is a cremello Akhel Teke - that breed is known for that metallic coat sheen