Can you easily swap one figure for another?

edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi I posted this earlier but I didn't seem to get posted for some reason. I have a question hopefully someone can help out with...I'm pretty new to all this. I created a scene with two nude, posed figures ( characters A and B ). I then used the Merge command to bring in a fully clothed figure ( character C ) from another file and I want to replace my nude posed character B with the clothed character C so that C goes to the exact location and in the same pose as B. Is this possible to do quickly or do I need to repose and position my new clothed C character by hand? Thanks for any help!

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Hi I posted this earlier but I didn't seem to get posted for some reason. I have a question hopefully someone can help out with...I'm pretty new to all this. I created a scene with two nude, posed figures ( characters A and B ). I then used the Merge command to bring in a fully clothed figure ( character C ) from another file and I want to replace my nude posed character B with the clothed character C so that C goes to the exact location and in the same pose as B. Is this possible to do quickly or do I need to repose and position my new clothed C character by hand? Thanks for any help!

"buy this" [it's free or free with purchase] http://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models-and-content/poser-format-exporter-pfe

Either using this script or one of the save functions in D/S, one can save a pose. The pose can then be applied to any similar figure.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Or just save a Pose Preset and apply it to the new figure.

• edited December 1969

I got it to work...you guys are the best, thanks!