Genesis Jewellery

WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
edited December 1969 in Freebies

My firsy attempt at jewellery for Genesis.

Three necklaces and a pair of dangly ear-rings.

I don't have all the new characters for Genesis so can't check if they work with these shapes.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/68767/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Jewellery

Jewellery.jpg
600 x 600 - 303K

Comments

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    My firsy attempt at jewellery for Genesis.

Three necklaces and a pair of dangly ear-rings.

I don't have all the new characters for Genesis so can't check if they work with these shapes.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/68767/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Jewellery

Very nice...jewellery is something that Genesis doesn't have a lot of.

Thanks

Pen

• caine collincaine collin Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Awesome! And I agree, jewelry is something Genesis doesn't have a lot of. Thanks!

• QuickRQuickR Posts: 21
    edited December 1969

These look great. Thanks.

• frodifrodi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi Wilmap, I love your work and have almost all of it. All items work beautifully. However I cannot get the jewellery to work. It shows up ok, but won't load. I looked at the problem and think I may have found it. There are no textures that apply to the jewellery. The textures I found seem to be clothing textures. I may be wrong of course, I just wondered where the problem could be. I am not criticising, you are amazing in what you do, and are so generously handing it out to all of us.

edited December 1969

I had another go at the jewellery and this time some items worked ok, so am a happy Dazzer.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

frodi said:
    Hi Wilmap, I love your work and have almost all of it. All items work beautifully. However I cannot get the jewellery to work. It shows up ok, but won't load. I looked at the problem and think I may have found it. There are no textures that apply to the jewellery. The textures I found seem to be clothing textures. I may be wrong of course, I just wondered where the problem could be. I am not criticising, you are amazing in what you do, and are so generously handing it out to all of us.

The textures included are correct and are used to give an effect to the jewellery. The rest is just colours in the surface tab.

edited December 1969

Thanks Wendy, I did discover that they worked, I just didn't try hard enough. My bad.