Can you export a Genesis morph I created from DS to Poser?

edited December 1969 in New Users

I created a morph in DS (with faceshop and then I further edited it by changing dials) but decided I want to use it in Poser and I don't really want to have to go through redoing the whole faceshop thing, because 1. that would be annoying and 2. it wouldn't come out exactly the same (if you could go back and edit points and actually save settings that would be helpful...).

I never have created my own morph and I have no clue how to export it. Obviously the dials I could reset in Poser if I needed to but I at least need the base morph.

Thanks

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,858
    edited December 1969

Save the custom morph (the one from Faceshop) as a morph asset (File>ave as>Support Asset>Morph Asset, enter your name and make up a product name in the options, make sure you morph is checked) then save a Shaping preset, then use the Create Poser Companion Files command in the Content Library option menu (right-click on the pane's tab) to make the preset available for Poser. Genesis will load with the new morph asset, and the preset will apply it and the other settings.

• retrodevilretrodevil Posts: 75
    edited December 1969

I have tried to follow the method above to get my morph working in Poser but when I use the "create poser companion file" option I am told

"The following list of files could not be converted because they are of an unsupported content type and or file extension"

Anybody know why this mat be?

Thanks

• retrodevilretrodevil Posts: 75
    edited December 1969

Sorry, it is working now!

I restarted Poser and the morphs folder appeared next time I loaded Genesis