Need help from the bryce crew =)

Hey gang!

You prolly saw some of my other posts floating about, requesting help. I have a product I am working on releasing but I would very much like to show how the item can be used with volume materials. if I could get 3 volunteers to do just 1 image using the item with volume materials applied, I'd be ever so grateful =) It's for a product to be released here, so the goal is to use the image with the product page. Anyone interested???

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,117

Working with Bryce, right?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2017

I could well be interested. As long as I can fit it in between my duties on the forums.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Duties? Do admins get to put naughty members in an iron maiden?

I can help if that's the case =)

• The product is "intended" for installation to daz studio....... Bryce, Carrara, Vue, and others should be able to use it w/o issue I'm assuming. I've used in carrara a great deal, and had a go with it in bryce myself.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Duties? Do admins get to put naughty members in an iron maiden?

I can help if that's the case =)

lol  

BTW  I shall have to cancel my offer to help.   I don't use DS.  Don't have it installed,   so I guess I won't be helpful.

• Hi MatCreator

I am interested

Cheers

Started working on it ...

• Obviously I missed something, when Horo has already started working frownlaugh

MatCreator - I'm not sure I got it right, but I sent you a PM with a link to my experiments.

• Count me in if it isnt too late.