Daz Horse 2 Quads ?

rgrinly_3c04c79a1brgrinly_3c04c79a1b Posts: 97
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I was under the impression that the new Daz Horse was intended to be the sort-of base figure for a variety of other quadrapeds? So far, apart from the Lovable LLama, there doesn't seem to be much progress along those lines ? Anyone know if there is anything else in the works ? Also are there any extra texture sets for the Horse2 ? Yes..I know that with some fiddling many of the excellent MIl Horse texs will fit..but how about catering for those who don't want to fiddle ?

Comments

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited April 2013

I'm a little saddened by this too; thought we'd at least get a nice deer out of it. It would probably work best for creatures with hooved or close to that feet [maybe a rhinoceros or elephant would cut it], but that still leaves all kinds of exotic options. Giraffes and okapi, even? I haven't checked the neck to see if it would support being lengthened that much, but it would be cool to see other animals. What sort of things were you hoping for?

I do love that the mane was left separate. It makes working with the mesh so much easier.

There's a remap of the Horse 2 that will take the old textures here. Looks like Ladyfyre was remapping it as well, but I don't think that was ever released.

Post edited by agent unawares on
  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

Much like the old days when we had multiple male and female figures, it is up to content makers to decide if they are going to make addons to a newer figure or not.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited April 2013

I am sort of sad about Horse 2. I like the base model, but the funky mane, and the near impossible to pose reins and saddle made this a tough figure to pose. I was hoping by now there would be more content and morphs available.

Post edited by Serene Night on