Released! - Giuseppe for Lucas 8 (Commercial)

DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074
edited November 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Meet Salvatore's youngest brother, Giuseppe!  https://www.daz3d.com/giuseppe-for-lucas-8

His head morphs are a combination of custom morphing and blended with Lucas 8 facial features.  The body morphs require Genesis 8 Body Morph pack along with the Lucas 8 base model. He can be used without Lucas 8, but he will not look the same.
His skin base is a mixture of 2 sets of skin photo resources as well as various merchant resources.
Giuseppe's textures come with 5 eye colors, 2 Sclera and Lash materials.  He has a chest tattoo, two arm tattoos and a calf tattoo with an option for them all to be used.  There are three brow options as well as a no brow option.
I have included 3 Skin Gloss Presets: Base, High, and Low Gloss (For the Base Model and the Anatomical Element Geograft to match).
Anatomical Elements are included; Circumcised and uncircumcised.  Hierarchical Presets with the Lash/Tear and Anatomical Elements for Genesis 8 Male.
Materials are Iray only.

pop up 1-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 2a-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 3-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 933K
pop up 5-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 913K
pop up 6-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
main_a-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 4-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Post edited by DarwinsMishap on

Comments

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Gorgeous! So glad I bought Lucas 8! 

• Thank you!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,562

Very handsome, I didn’t buy Lucas because I don’t really use teen characters but if the base was like this character I would’ve bought him on the spot. Nice work.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,725

The Salvation of Lucas 8

• Ah, thanks!  You can still use Giuseppe without Lucas, but he will look a little different. I've included a full body shot (front/back) with and without the base Lucas figure for comparison.

• xyer0 said:

The Salvation of Lucas 8

Yeah, I didn't care for Lucas 8's looks, but Guiseppe with Lucas dialed in looks fantastic (well, both versions look great, but I can see the difference with Lucas thrown in). 

• Thank you very much- I always try to include the Genesis base version as well as the figure that I create for just in case other customers didn't like/want the released figure.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,144

Really like his face, but no no-tattoo option, no sale. Sorry DW! :'( If he had a no-tattoo option he'd already be in the cart.

Laurie

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,276
    AllenArt said:

Really like his face, but no no-tattoo option, no sale. Sorry DW! :'( If he had a no-tattoo option he'd already be in the cart.

Laurie

Err, the last promo image on the product page and two of the images above show him without tattoos...

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    AllenArt said:

Laurie

I believe the base skin is Tattoo free and you have to use the Tattoo options for him to have any. That's been the case with all the other Darwins Mishap characters I've purchased.

• PlantPlant Posts: 107

He comes with a no tattoo option

• Heya AllenArt-Every character I make has a no tattoo option.  I wouldn't do just a tat option since *I* wouldn't purchase a product without it. :)

• Grabbed him this morning before work so I didn't get a chance to play with him. But like all my other digital 'children' he'll be waiting for me to get home. As usual, another great character with so many options/possibilities.
  • ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794

He looks a little too orangish, but I do like his face, but the skin... i don't know, I'm a little on the fence about that.

edited November 2017

There is no tattoos? OMG....I apologize then DW ;). I really dig the bare skin (not the tattoos so much....lol). In the cart he goes for tomorrow ;). I prolly shouldn't check Daz right before bed :P

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Poor guy hit the cart so fast he probably has bruises and skid marks lol.

edited November 2017

My render:

G.jpeg
    1634 x 1222 - 961K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
  • THank you, everyone!  Very nice render of him, nemesis10.  Actually, exactly how I wanted his skin to react to renderized sunlight!  I went with this skin tone for the three Sicilians due to how many I know personally, and used actual photos to try and get the tones right in different lighting.  In the studio lighting, yes-he looks a tad orangish, but this 

is how I wanted the skin to react to simulated sunlight.  XD

• ZippyGuitarZippyGuitar Posts: 816
    edited November 2017

Wow, Nemesis, he looks great, especially full size. 

As far as skin tone, I prefer Guiseppe just as is. I did play around with skin settings and yeah, he can obviously be light skinned, but I much prefer the "Sicilian" look. It fits him. I think he has that Harlequin Romance Novel sexy hunk/hired hand look. wink

Late Night Lounge.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 3M
    Post edited by ZippyGuitar on
  • I thought I'd add my little image showing off DM's Giuseppe. He's a great character and there is a lot of versatility in his skin under different lighting situations. This was rendered in Iray. No surface settings were touched, just different lighting and tone mapping. There is a small amount of postwork but mostly just trying to balance the shadows on his face a little better. My original render was just a tad too dark around the eyes.

edited November 2017

Your products just seem to fall into my cart.... Here are the two brothers (showing they aren't as ruddy as people think):

thebrothers.jpeg
    1599 x 1109 - 361K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
  • I thought I'd add my little image showing off DM's Giuseppe. He's a great character and there is a lot of versatility in his skin under different lighting situations. This was rendered in Iray. No surface settings were touched, just different lighting and tone mapping. There is a small amount of postwork but mostly just trying to balance the shadows on his face a little better. My original render was just a tad too dark around the eyes.

Wow, that is beautifully dramtic. That lighting on his skin is incredible.

• GlenWebb said:

I thought I'd add my little image showing off DM's Giuseppe. He's a great character and there is a lot of versatility in his skin under different lighting situations. This was rendered in Iray. No surface settings were touched, just different lighting and tone mapping. There is a small amount of postwork but mostly just trying to balance the shadows on his face a little better. My original render was just a tad too dark around the eyes.

Wow, that is beautifully dramtic. That lighting on his skin is incredible.

Ah, thank you, @GlenWebb! I had a great character to work with.  :)

• Superb character with extraordinary texture. As always. Thank you very much.

Aaaaaand...bought. Thanks DW! And sorry for the confusion.

Laurie

• Aw, thank you-everyone!  I'm so glad he's so well liked.  I greatly appreciate that.

Couldn't resist this one. Had to do a clown promo. I hate clowns, they're scary. Went for hottie clown instead. Giuseppe can take me to Clowntown any day! 

edited November 2017

And here he is with Monique 8 doing a "Miami Vice 2017" kind of thing: 

Note: I'm loving the high gloss option on his skin. It interacts beautifully with the lighting.

Post edited by Llynara on
  • Before I even read the comment, my first thought was Miami Vice. That's so cool. Awesome work, Llynara!
  • It is very cool! Oh, the year I spent wasting my time watching that show. lol