opinions please

fairyfantasticfairyfantastic Posts: 116
edited December 1969 in The Commons

hi all after some help this week with project im doing [not finished yet lol ] i decided to do a few other things and i like poeples opinions now this is my first proper out fit and save to daz i was pleased wen i managed to do to it so i thought i would share and ask u all wat u thought of it now please be gentle with me lol only joking

sweater.jpg
802 x 580 - 49K

Comments

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

nice work!!!!!! I'm impressed.

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

Oh no, a squirrel! Just kidding, carrying on a joke from another thread. I like the outfit. Well made, modern looking. Will look nice textured. Keep going.:-)

• fairyfantasticfairyfantastic Posts: 116
    edited December 1969

thnk u both im grateful for yr opinions :)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

One small tip. Many users, me included, HOPE to have a Hood down morph in hooded items or a Hood down version at the least.
    Nice work by the way.

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Cute outfit, and nicely modeled, especially the clothing wrinkles (they're so hard to get right!). I've still got an old project on the go to create tennis gear for Genesis though real life keeps getting in the way (damn you social life), so I know how challenging it can be at times, especially when you have a particular look in mind. For what it's worth, I think it looks very professional. Take that how you will coming from a guy who's about as far from professional as it gets.

• martinez.zora77@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 1,345
    edited December 1969

I see a couple of pieces very mixable and versatile, from urban catwalk chic fashion until a fantasy hooded piece. Good work.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

A very nice piece of modelling, well done.

It will look terrific, and I love the wrinkles too, very realistic.

edited December 1969

thnk u all for yr comments i appreciate it loads xxxx

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

It's very pretty set but the hoodie would work on the guys too! That is if this is for Genesis. lol

edited December 1969

thnks ram its fitted for genisis so will fit the male to

• cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

I like the hood and top. One thing to consider in addition to the hood down morph already mentioned is some hood 'expansion' morphs to help make it fit over a variety of hair props (within reason -- no need to try and make a beehive or bun fit under it, for example).

edited December 1969

thnku cwichura ill add tht to my list of things to do to it every bit of advice n suggestions always help xxx