legend of the seeker outfit

Hi, all.,

I've seen a few outfits some time ago, inspired by the show legend of the seeker, though not named that, naturally, but I can't find them. Anybody familiar with the products I mean?

Comments

• JessaiiJessaii Posts: 845

I do know there was a mord sith type of outfit OOT did for V4 at Rendo. I cant recall the name but it was an outfit and hair bundle

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,762

I found the confessor dress, but it's in the second life marketplace. I'm assuming they are not usable in daz.

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited October 2017

There's a confessor dress for V4 here. You could definitely kitbash something passable from the MFD as well.

EDIT: Also Ayleth which is somewhat newer. It's not the confessor dress but it could definitely be an interpretation.

Post edited by agent unawares on
  • Silver said:

I do know there was a mord sith type of outfit OOT did for V4 at Rendo. I cant recall the name but it was an outfit and hair bundle

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/xoxo-outfit-amp-hair-bundle/88386/

• JessaiiJessaii Posts: 845
    Silver said:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/xoxo-outfit-amp-hair-bundle/88386/

Yes thats the one :D I knew i remembered something lol 

Definitely downloading the confessor over-dress and adding the mord sith outfit to my wishlist.  Any hope of the garb she wears underneath? 

Outfit (Goldwing) #2 B .jpg
    560 x 1241 - 117K
    Outfit (Goldwing) #2.jpg
    500 x 735 - 104K
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,055

Definitely downloading the confessor over-dress and adding the mord sith outfit to my wishlist.  Any hope of the garb she wears underneath? 

Really cool outfit :)

I'll have to watch that show some day, books were quite good...

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,540

Billy T has several outfits with laced gloves or sleeves. Ditto for front laced corsets.

How does one find Billy T's outfits?

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,540

They're at renderosity. I'd recommend

V4 Laceup Leather 1 has good gloves but the suit is wrong.

V4 Laceup Leather 2 - Has both items but the lacing on the suit is very wide

V4 Laceup Teddy  - has the best suit, but the laces are on the back of the gloves. As a bonus, this set has a collar that would look good on the mord sith.

He has a sale going on now.