Morph Target Help (Assets)

Hey there everyone! Been using Daz for about a month now. Still so much to learn!

So today, i made a new outfit for the basic Genesis 8 Female. Something that i hope to possibly put on the Daz Store as a freebie. But i want to have it complete and working before i do.

But.. I ran into a rather bothersum issue today.
(Screen Shot 1) My outfit. Looks Good right? At least for a first outfit :)

SO i wanted to test her in the starting posses. Most of them have "Flaws" to the outfit, which can be expected. But most of them are not very noticable. However, when i went into a particular pose... I knew i had to find a fix.
(Screen Shot 2) Pose/Issue i'm talking about.

So, i did some looking, and found you can create morph targets for the clothing. Note i am using Marvelous Designer 6 for my cloths making. So i followed their tutorials on how to do so, everything when smooth. Exported it as a morph target, and uploaded it in Daz. Which was wrong, and i quickly learned that wasn't the right way to do it. Then i learned about the feature "Morph Loader Pro", and imported my morph target there. Okay, now i have a morph slider on the skirt. (Screen Shot 3) Shows the Slider Bar.

So what happens when i turn it all the way up? It does what it supose to do... except for one small thing -_- which clearly doesnt work.
(Screen Shot 4) The issue.

Is there another way to go about this, or am i doing something wrong? Like i said, new here and i know i have a lot to learn. Most of it i can find tutorials on.. But i'm having a hard time with this one. I did find one tutorial where the woman was doing a dress, and showed how to fix a stretching issue. Even though this wasn't my problem... Kinda... I followed it. The problem is, she was using an older version of Daz, and a few of the things she did... I couldn't for whatever reason. To be honest, i relieze my issue is probably something very small, and probably very simple.. But for the life of me, i cant figure it out :/

Screenshot1.png
769 x 741 - 261K
Screenshot2.png
763 x 694 - 484K
Screenshot 3.png
540 x 772 - 31K
ScreenShot 4.png
1361 x 754 - 534K

Comments

• Looks as if the preset in the OBJ export dialogue was not the same as that in Morph Loader Pro when loading the morph, so you have some unwanted scaling.