Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

I have Daz studio on both my desktop and laptop. I'm not home much so i like to be able to work on animations and stills on the go then let my desktop render them. Most of my projects load just fine but my most resent animation is giving me what is shown in the picture below. I have followed numerous fix it tutorials like updating the Microsoft visual C++ software. Nothing. Denying Permisions which gave me a minor axiety attack when I couldn't boot up the program. One of the few requested but not tried was uninstale and reinstale but I have a lot of content both from Daz and 3rd party that I would really like to avoid reinstalling yet again. Thank you in advance for any help.

screen shot fo fix.png
1024 x 768 - 154K

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

That sounds like an overzealous antivirus/antimalware program.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

One of the few requested but not tried was uninstale and reinstale but I have a lot of content both from Daz and 3rd party that I would really like to avoid reinstalling yet again.

Note that "uninstall and reinstall" almost always refers only to the DAZ|Studio program itself; when you do this, your installed content files are untouched and will pop up again the next time you start the reinstalled D|S program.