Coming Soon...Kincaid for G8 Male (commercial)

Something new for the Genesis 8 male model... 

CYA!

Laura

main01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 689K
popup02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 583K
popup03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 587K
popup04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 673K
popup05.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 609K
popup06.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 674K
popup07.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 487K
popup08.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 564K

Comments

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282

Oh another gypsyboy heart smiley (bouncing)

• gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010
    3Ddreamer said:

Oh another gypsyboy heart smiley (bouncing)

Yep...And another one in the works. laugh

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

Mace and Apollo's newer, rougher relative!

... Much rougher. Much MUCH rougher! That's a lot of scars for one guy! Are they LIE and can you pick and choose which scars to apply?

No. Sorry!! They got too detailed and I had to use numerous blending modes, which you can't do with LIE. It does have it's limitations. This was actually a request character...she wanted someone that has been in numerous sword battles, which is why the arms, torso and face are damaged, but not the legs. 

You can take them off the face altogether, and the body does come with or without. But it's stuck to his skin, so to speak... 

6c3782589c2fe58c1b65de91ca27452c_original.jpg
    2152 x 2500 - 1M
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

Thank you for providing testosterone to the Genesis 8 line (as you did for Genesis 3 and M4).

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960

GA's guys are sooooo yummy  Can't wait for this one.

xyer0 said:

Thank you for providing testosterone to the Genesis 8 line (as you did for Genesis 3 and M4).

Awww...you're welcome! 
    Other people do some really awesome male characters... Darwin's Mishaps, Silver and Fred Winkler do some really awesome characters, as does Morris when she does put one out. I see Emma and Jordi put a couple of black characters out in one set. So there's lots of testosterone!  :D 

GA's guys are sooooo yummy  Can't wait for this one.

Oh, thanks!! :) 

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

LOVE the scarring on him, looks fabulous! I will definitely have a use for him with the scars.  And I'm sure I can find something to do with him without the scars as well.  He looks really good!

LOVE the scarring on him, looks fabulous! I will definitely have a use for him with the scars.  And I'm sure I can find something to do with him without the scars as well.  He looks really good!

Thanks!! Yeah, he came out pretty good... I think you'll love him... 

• MoreTNMoreTN Posts: 219

Don't think I will be able to afford him straight away (PA and PC sales to blame for that) but he'll be high up the wish list - stunningly good, a real manly man

MoreTN said:

Don't think I will be able to afford him straight away (PA and PC sales to blame for that) but he'll be high up the wish list - stunningly good, a real manly man

Awww...thanks! :) 
    Yes, my Gypsy Boys tend to be hawt...they're all twisted steel and sex appeal. 

Someone asked one time why all my guys were so buffed and good looking. I said life's too short for ugly 3D characters. :) They have their place, but if I'm going to look at something for hours on end, (which you do when you're creating characters,) then you want something easy to look at. 

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Too bad they can't be taken out of the computer and into life :) such stunning men *faints from bloodloss*

• Finalllllllyyy a black G8 male!

• Nicely done and thanks for the shout out. Keep the males comin' down the pipeline!

• Another really yummy hunk of a Gypsyboy! Love him heart

I was wondering how you were doing after your surgery. I take it everything went as it should, since you're back to working on hunky guys again :) 

• ButchButch Posts: 797

@gypsyangel  Well, someone appears to have made a booboo... Kincaid's only compatible figure's Genesis 8 Female.  He's not in the male store surprise

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    xyer0 said:

+10!

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

@gypsyangel I got that little fellow through the special March Madness deal today and I really like him. The scars are mostly okay, but that wound (?) on his back looks really nasty. I think I'll send him to Gimp Hospital to give him some first care. wink

He also looks really nice with a little bit of Old Chap dialed in. Using a bit of Saud (a Freebie at "that other shop") enhances his african heritage. He'll see quite a lot of action, though of a more none-violent kind, in my runtime.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,259
    edited March 2018

Good to see a G8 character!

Kincaid.jpeg
    1644 x 1220 - 478K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
  • ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960
    nemesis10 said:

Good to see a G8 character!

Um, hello, body on fleek

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,097

Where did all the heavy veins in this picture come from?