New Album Art Cover made in Daz, What do you think?

Kode of BlissKode of Bliss Posts: 36
edited October 2017 in Art Studio

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Really like your lighting!
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Love the multi-colored eyes, and that little sliver of red inside the earpiece on our right. If it were me-  I would change two things. First I'd like more space beneath the chin before the end of the page. Second, Bliss is waaaaay too blue and dark. I didn't even see it the first time. Both Kode and Bliss need to come down a bit from the top of the page. (and don't crowd the letters on the side margin either.)  

I really, really like the lighting and the expression!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

I’d add a rim light on the side of the eclipse

• Kode of BlissKode of Bliss Posts: 36
    edited October 2017
    Really like your lighting!

Thanks spent some time trying to get the right balance while still getting the reflections right.

Novica said:

Love the multi-colored eyes, and that little sliver of red inside the earpiece on our right. If it were me-  I would change two things. First I'd like more space beneath the chin before the end of the page. Second, Bliss is waaaaay too blue and dark. I didn't even see it the first time. Both Kode and Bliss need to come down a bit from the top of the page. (and don't crowd the letters on the side margin either.)  

I really, really like the lighting and the expression!

I agree about your sugeestions. Thanks for your input.

I’d add a rim light on the side of the eclipse

I will play with this idea and see whre it goes, thanks.

Regards,

Kelly (Kode of Bliss)

BTW if anyone is interested in hearing the album, just let me know I can shoot you a link to the Soundcloud page.

Post edited by Kode of Bliss on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I would be interested in hearing the album