Sexy Napoleonic Uniforms for Gen 3 and 8 females (and males too I guess)

I gang a lot of the folks mentioned uniforms, but hussar and cavalry uniforms for women (along with the accompanying horse and saddlery) would be a wicked bundle.  Just something to think about. Cheers and thanks always for listening.  We do realize that not all suggestions are possible, but we are just trying to give you enough good ideas that would make the products awesome. Cheers

Comments

• I don't know about female uniforms, but if male ones were made it shouldn't be too hard to also make female-fitting versions. Indeed costumes from that period would be nice, including Waterloo-ready red-coats, and Nelson-era Royal Navy uniforms, with different mats for various ranks.

Presumably a difficulty is that there are so many different regimental uniforms, to say nothing of all the different nationalities, and they could never do all of them.

On a related topic, a conversion thing to turn the pirate ship Medusa into a late eighteenth century Royal Navy vessel (including striped sides, a figirehead, shinier and correct flags etc.) would be nice. I've been intending to attempt a conversion using photoshop on the existing mats and sketchup to make some additional components, but if someone wants to beat me to it they are welcome. 

Male and female civilian costumes from the perriod (and hairstyles) would also be useful. All very Bronte-sisters/Jane Austen/Poldark.

• I like that idea and I'm searching as well for napoleonic uniforms for G3/G8.