Product Download

I'm having a little problem opening these 3 downloads in DazStudio 4.9.

The problem is similar to the one I encountered with textures, but this involves the product itself.

I extracted them, and-  through Edit>Preferences>Content-  I placed them in Daz Studio Formats.

However, when I follow the DS Formats path to open them, no product appears at the end of the path.

With textures, I could go through surfaces, and merge the texture.  But in this caser, how do I locate the products, so I can merge them, or apply them to a character?    

67.jpg
304 x 435 - 71K
73.JPG
921 x 330 - 48K
75.jpg
281 x 435 - 66K
68.JPG
376 x 217 - 18K
70.JPG
314 x 378 - 22K
71.JPG
831 x 407 - 52K
61.JPG
358 x 350 - 29K

Comments

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,045

As far as I can see those are for Poser and I think they should be in Poser Formats not Daz Formats.

• dash2128dash2128 Posts: 648

You think I should place them in the Poser Formats area of Content Library?

Would that make a difference?

I thought the labels were just labels.

• dash2128dash2128 Posts: 648

Yep!

You're right, that did it.

Thank you!   

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,045

They are, but they are there for a reason :) I'm glad you got it fixed.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    dash2128 said:
    However, when I follow the DS Formats path to open them, no product appears at the end of the path.

DAZ|Studio has never been able to see Poser-format files in the DAZ Studio Formats folders, and vice-versa. It's a case of "don't do that, then" — the two file types are supposed to be kept separate; if you want to mix them, you should do it in one of the views driven by the Content Database, e.g. the Categories view. The "X Formats" folders don't use the database, they show the actual physical locations of the actual files in the actual folders stored on your computer.