Search function broke after reinstall.

I recently moved my Daz3d to a new computer and everything loads correctly from my old scene files, but the Daz search function is broken! I can't search for props anymore. Any reason why?

Comments

• How did you move your content across? The Smart Content search, and the default search in the Content Library, both use the Content Management System so if you just copied the content across and didn't reimport metadata that would be unsurprising. The Content Library search can be made to use filenames, by clicking the cylinder icon to the right of the text box.

• BomberBomber Posts: 120

How did you move your content across? The Smart Content search, and the default search in the Content Library, both use the Content Management System so if you just copied the content across and didn't reimport metadata that would be unsurprising. The Content Library search can be made to use filenames, by clicking the cylinder icon to the right of the text box.

Oh that's what happened! I clicked on the cylinder and it's back to normal. Thanks!