Agent Unawares Presents: The World's Greatest G3F to G8F Pose Converter

agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
edited October 2017 in Freebies

EDIT: Not doing freebie launch or support here as DAZ has deemed my existence "offensive to certain sections of the community." Please feel free to contact me on DA.

Post edited by agent unawares on

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,269

Thanks. It looks good.

Have you considered also doing a G3M to G8M pose converter?

• grinch2901grinch2901 Posts: 1,246

This looks great, thanks for sharing!

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited October 2017

Oh, wow, this looks great, Agent Unawares! Can't imagines how much work you put into this. Happy to download and use it. Thanks for sharing it! 

Post edited by Llynara on
  • Thanks guys! Please let me know if you have any problems, usually morph dials are really straightforward to package but I didn't have anyone to beta test.

Thanks. It looks good.

Have you considered also doing a G3M to G8M pose converter?

Yes I prefer everything to include both male and female support and I'm working on it. But no promises, I'm a fickle man.

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 508

wow gotta try this thanks!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276

Whooooaaaa! If these work as good as it looks like it does, these are going to be AMAZING! Thank you so much, Agent Unawares! It's super generous of you to share these with us! :D

edited October 2017

Hi, this maybe a silly question but where do I find them? I unpacked it and dropped the data folder into my library but can't find the new pose controls under the pose tab.

Edit - Never mind. :) They're showing up with the regular Daz Studio but aren't showing up in the beta version of Daz Studio. 

This works SO WELL! And one of the best parts - no bloating our runtimes with multiple versions of the same pose for both G3 and G8! AWESOME! 

Thank you SO MUCH! :)

Post edited by 3Diva on

Ahhh I love this! It works beautifully! Here's one of Zeddicuss's awesome G3 poses on G8:

• Thank you! I'm really glad it's working for you, I think you're my first official confirmation I didn't bork something. yes

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

Nice work! thanks so much!

• artd3Dartd3D Posts: 165

For some reason this is not showing up in my Posing tab on Version 4.9.4.122 Pro 64 bit.

This is where they are installed:

D:\Daz3d\Studio\My Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\agentunawares\AU G3F Pose Fix

There is no new G3F pose section under the posing tab with a G3F figure loaded. What have I done wrong?

I would appreciate anyone who could help me get this to work. It looks fantastic.

• Hello artd3D. It looks like you have installed to the correct location. They do not show up in the Posing tab for me either; I'm not sure how to make them do that. Try the Parameters tab.

• artd3Dartd3D Posts: 165
    edited October 2017

That's where they were. Thanks a lot for the help and for a very usefull free gift. It also

works in the Beta release.

Post edited by artd3D on
  • PedroCPedroC Posts: 192

Awesome yes. Thank you very much.