RareStone's Face Morphs Collection for Genesis 8 Female

Hi, I just purchased RareStone's Face Morphs Collection for Genesis 8 Female and cannot find any help/manuals on how to get this program working. Attached is a screen grab of what I get that tells me I need to reset all of the duf files… Whatever that means. It looks like it would be a super fantastic program that would enable me to re-create people's faces, but I have uninstalled and reinstalled and cannot get this thing to show up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

RareStone's Face Morphs Collection for Genesis 8 Female.jpg
3840 x 2160 - 1012K

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

This is not a program, but shape morphs. What you see are the 'reset' buttons to set anything you dialled in on the shape morph tab that belongs to this morph set.

to use the morphs, select the character, go to the shape tab, and then select the head from the list there. You should find the list of sliders to manipulate the shape of the head there.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

If you have never worked with shape dials before, I also recommend you watch the video Shaping from this list, it explains it better:

https://www.daz3d.com/help/help-daz-3d-video-tutorials

• My problem was that I couldn't find the morph sliders on the right hand panel, I didn't think that they got installed properly. When I highlighted the parameters tab and Genesis 8, I would only see the standard morph sliders. But, unless I'm still not doing something right… I needed to first type in "RS" in the field and then all of rarestone's stuff comes up! At least at this point I can clunk around and get this baby running. Thank you Bee!