Just a thought how about a Daz savings account.

How about a user savings account, as Daz knows that many of its users are on limited funds but what if Daz let users save money on there accounts so when people have the odd few quid they can transfer to there Daz account. To use later.

Comments

• https://www.daz3d.com/gift-card

Just send it to yourself.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383

Once you cash it in it gets moved to your store credit account which can be used instead of a credit card.

• jcbunnjcbunn Posts: 270

The one year time limit keeps me from using it, otherwise I would be willing to add to it weekly

• jcbunn said:

The one year time limit keeps me from using it, otherwise I would be willing to add to it weekly

Wait, does store credit go away now?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029
    edited October 2017
    jcbunn said:

Wait, does store credit go away now?

Gift cards expire after 1 year, but once they've been redeemed and added to store credit they don't expire anymore AFAIK. Can't be sure as I never kept store credit that long ;)

Post edited by Leana on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,081

The giftcard has an expiration date. Once turned into store credit, it no longer has an expiration date. Although I haven't had it sit idle for more than a year either, the lack of expiration date, plus that we've been told that it doesn't expire, plus that we haven't seen anyone complain about expired store credits makes me believe that store credits do not expire.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,081

And the occasional giftcard sales will give you that real "savings" feeling, too. You get a little more store credit for your money, if you buy at the right time.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703

I think store credit lasts a real long time but mine never last too long.   I am on a budget also now.  There are sales on gift cards but they tend to happen when I do not have enough funds on my card.

• jcbunnjcbunn Posts: 270

Well that changes things. I always figured gift card / store credit was pretty much the same thing.