Metalic Glass Shader background problem.

TryhardTryhard Posts: 166
edited October 2017 in Daz Studio Discussion

The problem I have is that I want to the Enviourment Sphere from being visable in finished render.

Problem is when I select "Visible in Render" I lose the reflection effect in crystals (see attachments)

Does anyone know a way to retain the reflection or know an easy way to cut out blurred background in photoshop/Animate CC from multiple images?

1.png
2560 x 1440 - 1M
2.png
2560 x 1440 - 886K
Post edited by Tryhard on

Comments

• prixatprixat Posts: 1,585
    edited October 2017

Is this 3Delight with UberEnvironment, it looks like some other Environment sphere?

You select the Environment Sphere (under Uberenvironment) and use the "Fantom" option, leave "Visible in Render" on.

Post edited by prixat on
  • TryhardTryhard Posts: 166

Yeah it's 3D delight and the Environment is the one that comes with Metalic Glass Shaders.

I'm not familiar with that set.

Is it just a sphere with an HDR image loaded?

If it is then it would be easier to load the HDR into Uberenvironment then to create a 'Fantom' option.

• TryhardTryhard Posts: 166
    prixat said:

I'm not familiar with that set.

Is it just a sphere with an HDR image loaded?

If it is then it would be easier to load the HDR into Uberenvironment then to create a 'Fantom' option.

What is this HDR and Uberenvironment you speak off?

If this is the "Metalized Glass Shaders" pack from Age of Armour, the description says there are 2 HDR images included.

UberEnvironment is the Environment Sphere that is built into Studio it can use the same HDR images but also has the Fantom option.