[Question about a new term in Product Library item] Standard License

AtanaciusAtanacius Posts: 333

Hello!

I'm not new at DAZ3D, but since today I noticed this new term added in each of my Product Library displayed item:

Firstly, please, look Attached File! :)

So now you looked my attached file..

I would know what license it is referring, I searched for topics matching with my situation but I did not found any others yet !

It is the Standard DAZ3D EULA or something new has happened with products licenses ?

I want then know if something is new with the license now?
All I want is (which the old license was perfect as I understood from the DAZ3D Zendesk support):
Step 1): Purchase items from DAZ3D shop.
Step 2): Render images (with/without background) in DAZ Studio with using purchased items.
Step 3): Uses my DAZ Studio renders in my own games (somes will be free/commercial/free 2 play or even subscription, whatever else, or a mix of thoses), that's all.

Thanks for any clear answer that state and prove that nothing with the "old" license has changed..

Also, when I mean OLD license, I want point to that quickly summarized here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1703591/#Comment_1703591
(when I contacted the DAZ3D support: the DAZ3D zendesk support ((To DAZ3D TEAM: I can give you the Request Number on Zendesk for you can read all))

Also, to DAZ3D TEAM: for avoid new topics like me from old purchasers: what you think about add a link to that new term which point to the "standard" EULA (if it's still like that) ?

Have a nice day.

EDIT: added some comments on the image.

daz3d_standard_license_whatisthatnewthing.png
720 x 283 - 245K
Post edited by Atanacius on

Comments