Promotion - CarraraTors forum for animators

0oseven0oseven Posts: 626
edited October 2017 in Carrara Discussion

Hi

If you haven't heard of the"CarraraTors"or maybe haven't visited for a long time then this is just a reminder this is a special forum for you to discuss Carrara's Animation features.

It was created a few years ago [ can't believe it ] by Carrara community members for the Carrara community so there is already much information lurking there waiting for you to take a look.

Here are some of the BOARDS you can participate in - all nicely catagorised for you.

LEARNING

YOUR PROJECTS

COLLABORATION

PLUGIN DISCUSSION

RESOURCES

MOVIE REVIEWS - Carrara Animations

OTHER TOPICS

And More

Go to CarraraTors  HERE and see what you can contribute to help make this an even better resource for Animators.

Thanks and regards. Look forward to seeing your posts ! 

0oseven [ Admin ]

Post edited by 0oseven on

Comments

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

thanks for not using a white background.

this forum maken me olde eyes water

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,693

It's a great site. Many forum discussions contain tidbits of useful info that haven't been discussed here.

--ms

• 0oseven0oseven Posts: 626
    mindsong said:

It's a great site. Many forum discussions contain tidbits of useful info that haven't been discussed here.

--ms

Thanks for your compliment - We are looking for feedback on whether the site provides something extra to the Carrara forum itself and we hope it does. There are just so many Carrara and 3d topics up for discussion it is perhaps good to have somewhere to go on specific areas - as in this case ' Animation '.

Thanks

• wgdjohnwgdjohn Posts: 2,634

Of course it provides something extra... while I've been to CarraraTors a handful of times... I always find something useful for knowledge.

Good to know you have found it useful wgdjohn - whatever it was though, has been put there by someone else so hopefully you will have some info to share sometime 'cos thats what I'm trying to encourage  - more participation.

I do have one problem... my fault and a question/suggestion or two for website/forums.

Problem... I finally created a username/login for forums... question is there anyway I can change username or do I need to re-register with a new one.  I didn't want to ask in forums since I've not posted any with the current username.  Guess I should delete the forums account and begin again with username I want??

I have had a login for main site but just registered for forums today.  Once I get going I'll find out where to post other question/suggestion mentioned in Carrators forum.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,224

Sometimes I like to just sit in the theater and enjoy a slew of good Carrara flicks! 

I love Carrarators!

A community Project webspace for Carrara Animators!!!

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924

hya do you ever do the 11 second club?

http://www.11secondclub.com/

wgdjohn said:

I do have one problem... my fault and a question/suggestion or two for website/forums.

Problem... I finally created a username/login for forums... question is there anyway I can change username or do I need to re-register with a new one.  I didn't want to ask in forums since I've not posted any with the current username.  Guess I should delete the forums account and begin again with username I want??

I have had a login for main site but just registered for forums today.  Once I get going I'll find out where to post other question/suggestion mentioned in Carrators forum.

Hi - sorry for delay in getting back on this but yes you can. In the forum go to Profile / Account settiings then you'll see user name which can be changed - dont forget to save changes. Looking forward to your participation.

Thanks Ooseven.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

Looks interesting.