SCI-FI Brig Modular Construction On sale now [Commercial]

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
edited November 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Working on a modular Space Brig, 16 individual props so far with preset set ups. Here's a sneek peek still woking on it.

sfb1.png
1472 x 2100 - 6M
sfb2.png
1472 x 2100 - 6M
sfb3.png
1472 x 2100 - 5M
Post edited by AntMan on

Comments

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

You know what I'm going to say already....

1) PLEASE, PLEASE more parts so it can be other parts of that same building.

The action may spill out into the recieving area...

an escape!

Or maybe the brig is on a ship!

2) A texture without numbers or ddecals so it can be an alien brig....

3) A control panel prop or some kind of interface to turn the cell bars on and off.

4) Is there going to be any kind of locker or toilet in the cell?

Ohhhh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hutty up!

No, I mean take your time and ...step on it, but don't rush...

I mean work at a comfortable pace, but when's this coming out? lol

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

Good input! I did put a fold down toilet but it's fixed in the up position ... not sure if that's OK but for know they have to hold it. ; )

Long as you're here, I'd love MORE and new textures for Roamer Bot AND Poses and More Robots...

Maybe a heavy duty version with an enclosed shell...

And a super-armored one that's like a bot in a bot....lol

And guns..laser rifles...damn, anything really.

• As long as we are talking about daring scapes, how about exploding walls, cracked glass, glowing holes just cut through the floor and all that goodness? It could be an add-on, and I am sure most people can come up with some use for it (or, like me, add it to their never-ending list of yet to be done renders).

Nice! Great ideas all getting written down.

• Windows!!! Nobody ever remembers to put windows in their sci-fi construction sets. This is going to be an instant buy for me.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703
    AntMan said:

Good input! I did put a fold down toilet but it's fixed in the up position ... not sure if that's OK but for know they have to hold it. ; 

Oh dear.  So the fold down toilet does not fold down?  That is one way to punish someone.  Do they get free coffee to ensure their misery of having a useless toilet?

Other than the bathroom issues, it looks great!

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,253

One hopes it would fold down. Otherwise you'd have a demonstration of "inside the tent, pissing out". (Grins, ducks, and runs...)

OK working toilet will be added ; )

Yeah windowed wall also has a steel shuttered option for when they misbehave.

NICE!!!

Are you going to include a shank as a prop?

• ....yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss...

• Uthgard said:

As long as we are talking about daring scapes, how about exploding walls, cracked glass, glowing holes just cut through the floor and all that goodness? It could be an add-on, and I am sure most people can come up with some use for it (or, like me, add it to their never-ending list of yet to be done renders).

Yes I am all for a good break out/rescue!!

So in the end there is Four options for the glass window, Thanks for the input. Here is a shot of a broken option. Needs someone behind the glass for a better look.

And the toilet works, well you know what I mean.

Pop 13.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    Pop 8.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 784K
    Pop 3.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 794K
    Pop 4.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 864K
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

Nice work!

• How did I miss this? Nice work!

• Patrick TynerPatrick Tyner Posts: 640
    edited October 2017
    Nice job!! Any chance for a blown in wall morph? I am loving this!!! Thanks for the working toilet and the blown glass....does it have a flying shard morph?
    Post edited by Patrick Tyner on

The floor glass could be used for that, But ya know I can make a prop for it sounds fun. I am doing a door with a hole in it. There's a sliding door and I am making a version with a big round laser hole you could walk through. Or crawl under the floors by way of access panels.

Pop 6.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 893K
    Pop 11.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 722K

Here is a shot of the escape hole, Looks like a Plasma ray or light saber might have been used. Great Idea Gang!

Pop 14.png
    1000 x 1300 - 753K

If you include a few regular area variations, this could be expanded to a modular sci fi construction set.

And let us build all kinds of rooms. All we need are more door types (wide sliders).

Obviously windows would be nice.

• Lots of really cool options!!! I see a jail break in the works!
    edited October 2017

I'm creating some presets so with one click you can load a usable, completed environment. Got two so far.

This is outside the set looking through a window wall into a space with a center cell that has window walls on three side. And one more from inside the outer room

set2.jpg
    2200 x 1426 - 4M
    set2A.jpg
    2200 x 1426 - 3M
    Post edited by AntMan on

Perfect! I can see that with LOTS of uses. The more room shape- presets, the better.

KEEP GOING!!!!!!!! MOREEEEEEE

• AntMan said:

Here is a shot of the escape hole, Looks like a Plasma ray or light saber might have been used. Great Idea Gang!

*Gasp* It's... everything I ever dreamed. So... so beautiful.

Also, sparkling cut wires near a busted open access panel. That would just cinch it :)

Good to hear! Second preset done.

Pop 1.jpg
    2200 x 1132 - 2M

Preset Hall Section

Pop 17.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M

One more Preset.

Pop 18.jpg
    2200 x 1132 - 3M
  • Looks great. Instant buy :)

In it's done and in DAz's hands.

Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M

Let's Gooooooooooo

• Yesssssssssss. This is going to be so great for building underground bunkers too.