What happened to the Wonderous or Wondrous Dynamic Dress

FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,039
edited September 2017 in The Commons

Has it been taken out of the store?  Or can I just not find it for some reason?

Thanks!

Screen shot 2017-09-30 at 6.56.53 PM.png
395 x 509 - 229K
Post edited by Fauvist on

Comments

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679

I did a google search and found the commercial thread for the dress. However, the link to the store page leads to a 404. You could try contacting the PA, ThespiSis.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/24368/wondrous-dynamic-dress-now-available

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

It looks like ThespiSis is not a PA here any longer. So that would explain why the dress is gone. 

• ThespiSisThespiSis Posts: 118
    Fauvist said:

Thanks!

Twas not my decision. Daz opted to nix my store. Sorry. I didn't get much notice myself.
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    ThespiSis said:
    Fauvist said:

Thanks!

Twas not my decision. Daz opted to nix my store. Sorry. I didn't get much notice myself.

I'm sorry to hear that. If you start making content again, will they add you as a PA again? Are there plans for that in the works or are you not making new content?

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,039

There was another product I wanted to buy from POLISH called Millionair's Office or something.  It's gone too. Polish is still here though.

ThespiSis said:
    Fauvist said:

Thanks!

That's too bad. I had to go to Rosity to buy a dynamic dress.

• ThespiSisThespiSis Posts: 118
    ThespiSis said:
    Fauvist said:

Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear that. If you start making content again, will they add you as a PA again? Are there plans for that in the works or are you not making new content?

Yes, I can return with new content if I make it, but I don't know if they'd return some of the others if I did. I haven't been inspired to work on anything in a while. Ideas, yes, but no motivation.
    ThespiSis said:
    ThespiSis said:
    Fauvist said:

Thanks!

Yes, I can return with new content if I make it, but I don't know if they'd return some of the others if I did. I haven't been inspired to work on anything in a while. Ideas, yes, but no motivation.

Maybe you've noticed the thread at the top of the DAZ3D Commons Forum https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/203201/daz-3d-introduces-dforce-physics-engine#latest

It looks like DAZ Studio is finally going to get dynamic cloth simulation, which they are calling Dforce or something.  Maybe that could be motivating?

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

I'm sorry to hear your store isn't here anymore. Would have loved to pick up that dress. We can always use more dynamics, and I'm excited to see DAZ is finally rolling out new technology for it. Currently rendering a Poser dynamic dress with the new dForce and finally got one that didn't blow up, lol.

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,456

It would seem to be a very good time for someone who knows how to model already for dynamic clothing. :)