Extreme Closeup: Smokey Rebel Makeup for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s) {commercial}

Hey All. laugh

A Layered Image Editor Preset Collection to add realistic Makeups & Lipsticks to any Genesis 3 & 8 Female character in your Library.

Mix and match all the options available, layer them on top of one another for infinite options.

All makeup options make use of normal and specular maps to ensure beautiful, high quality detail. These makeups will have the look of gemstones placed on top of the skin as separate entities, not as flat skin overlays which can be a common side effect of L.I.E.

This Product uses the Genesis 3 & 8 Base Female UV Maps.

Feel free to check it out laugh

https://www.daz3d.com/extreme-closeup-smokey-rebel-makeup-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-s ;

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703

Looks amazing but what is with the lipstick around the mouth instead of just on the lips?  Never seen that before I think.

• For that paint-huffing look. I love all the eyeliner though.
  • Looks amazing but what is with the lipstick around the mouth instead of just on the lips?  Never seen that before I think.

It's for a layered blush/lipstick choice.... if you look at the first promo you'll see how it's used..... You put the blush option on first, then a lip overlay on top. But you can use it on it's own if you want too..

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

It's extreme makeup. I'll bet you haven't seen a lot of makeup like this. Remember, it doesn't have to be a present day setting. What will makeup look like in 10 years, 100 years? 

Looks amazing but what is with the lipstick around the mouth instead of just on the lips?  Never seen that before I think.

• I love all of your make ups!  And the fact that they are LIE and can be layered for new looks is a huge bonus in my book.  It makes the set even more valuable.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

I also like the "not the same old same old" approach, with the colored area around the lips. Very creative! 

It was not a complaint but a curious question.

• It was not a complaint but a curious question.

Oh I know. laugh

I always do my makeups from references, so the black lips with red blush around them does exist in the fashion world (runway makeup). I just expanded on it. 

It was not a complaint but a curious question.

Oh I know. laugh

I always do my makeups from references, so the black lips with red blush around them does exist in the fashion world (runway makeup). I just expanded on it. 

Oh runway make up!  Not go to mall make up.  Or go to church make up.

I got to go to work but thanks!  Might get it once I get money.

• I'm so glad the end of the month is soon....

• I'm so glad the end of the month is soon....

lol! Why's that? haha. cheeky

• Because my budget resets and I can (hopefully) get this while it's still on launch discount!

• Because my budget resets and I can (hopefully) get this while it's still on launch discount!

Yeah I hear that!

I thought you meant there was too many cool things to buy, and had succumbed to the 'oooo sparkly' like I usually do lol. 

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 574

Hello. Would these work on the males as well or are the UVs too different?