Fantasy Attic's 2017 MADNESS ABOUNDS ( annual gift page )

darkangel612darkangel612 Posts: 111
edited September 2017 in Freebies

Our Fantasy Attic's 2017 MADNESS ABOUNDS gift page to see (so far) who has donated their work. Each person will be added as soon as I get a gift from them for you.

It will start October 1, 2017 and will continue until we run out of items (or days filled).

Spread the word to all and have fun with the goodies created for this year.

As usual we thank Daz3D for their continued support of our contests each month in our little asylum.

EDITED to correct the link.

Post edited by darkangel612 on

Comments

• Kewls I so can not wait to see what kinda gifts are brewing this year!!!

• darkangel612darkangel612 Posts: 111
    edited September 2017

That's what I like to hear. I edited the post just now cause I wrote the wrong link...LOL imagine it did not know where I sent it ...LOL

If you want to participate Saphirewild I'd be happy have your gift to hand out. This is an annual thing with our site and is by no means only our members or vendors...it is for ANYONE that wants to give to the trick or treaters too.

Anyone interested can go here to read about it: http://thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php?topic=16983.0 our site is viewable by anyone but need to register to post replies...but that is free.

Post edited by darkangel612 on
  • AelinAelin Posts: 111

And the Madness abounds has started smiley

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,649

Yeeepeee!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

WOOT WOOT!!!

I got my first item yay!!!

• day 2 is ready also

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950

Thank You very much :) I don't know how I missed this thread :/

Day 12 and we have already 13 freebies :)

• launoklaunok Posts: 792
    edited October 2017

Thank you for all the gifts! smiley However, today I am trying to download the limited time Jaw-Trap via site (my account) as I have done before.  I have no paypal so this is working for free only.  Today however, the download link do not appear as was the cases with other freebies.  After 'check out' it brings me to new page where I have to 'continue to step 3' to confirm order.  After confirm it shows up - payment method: The Zen Cart Free charge card (used for purchase of free charge only), which is the correct method.  Normally the download appears below on page, stating how many downloads is left in columns, etc.  But nothing!  I even went to email to check the invoice there which is correct but also no download button.  The previous limited time freebie I got 'Abigail doll' following same steps.  Am I miss something this time?

Laura

Post edited by launok on
  • GlennFGlennF Posts: 141
    launok said:

Thank you for all the gifts! smiley However, today I am trying to download the limited time Jaw-Trap via site (my account) as I have done before.  I have no paypal so this is working for free only.  Today however, the download link do not appear as was the cases with other freebies.  After 'check out' it brings me to new page where I have to 'continue to step 3' to confirm order.  After confirm it shows up - payment method: The Zen Cart Free charge card (used for purchase of free charge only), which is the correct method.  Normally the download appears below on page, stating how many downloads is left in columns, etc.  But nothing!  I even went to email to check the invoice there which is correct but also no download button.  The previous limited time freebie I got 'Abigail doll' following same steps.  Am I miss something this time?

Laura

I too am having this problem.

I will signal this to DarkAngel

• I am so sorry and all links have been added to the orders now. Seems it decided to be naughty and play a trick on all of us.

• launok said:

Laura

Glad you are pleased and I have fixed the link in your account to be able to download the trap. Even if you do not have PayPal account, if you click the link to confirm a paid order, it will take you to the paypal page but you then have the option to pay with your credit card. If you need a different type of payment feel free to email me.

• GlennFGlennF Posts: 141
    launok said:

Laura

Glad you are pleased and I have fixed the link in your account to be able to download the trap. Even if you do not have PayPal account, if you click the link to confirm a paid order, it will take you to the paypal page but you then have the option to pay with your credit card. If you need a different type of payment feel free to email me.

Thank You so much

I have the link now.

• launoklaunok Posts: 792
    launok said:

Laura

Thank you, got the file now!  smiley

Several other sets in more are online now. And one is available only until October 20th.

• SempieSempie Posts: 651

Seems that the website is off-line at the moment.

(Thanks for all the nice freebies, by the way...)

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,649

works for me now

• Yes works again, it got amnesia

• VilianVilian Posts: 281

Thanks for all the cool gifts!

Last 2 freebies are online today! (but freebies will stay some times on the same page)

Happy Halloween! devil

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Thank you, Aelin, and all the other Attic contributors who made these freebies available over the month of October!