Download Steps

I have quite a few products (like the one attached below), that- when I attempt to download (or re-download)- produce a message informing me that Install Manager cannot find the required path.

It's been a while since I tried to install one of these,  and the last time I tried, I failed to correctly do it.

What are the correct steps for me to take?

(Terra-Tropolis says it also works in DazStudio, so I assumed it would install.  But most of them are Bryce products)

22.JPG
884 x 508 - 115K
23.JPG
689 x 600 - 56K

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

You do realise that product is for Bryce and NOT Daz Studio?  DIM is looking for the install location for Bryce which can be ocnfigued via teh Stetting dialog available via the little cog icon.

• Hello, yes, I gathered that, after purchacing it- when I first looked at it, I saw it mention (for) DazStudio before Bryce, and that confused me.

Thanks for pointing out that information.  I haven't used those settings (via cog) much. (other than delete a file that needed to be deleted before a successful download could take place.)

The messages I get when I try to download the product, leads me to believe I require a manual download, and I am not sure of what steps to take, to do that, correctly.

Can D-Manager do it?   

(I generally use DazStudio.) 

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

I think that all you should need to do is to use the Settings 'cog', pick the Applications tab, click on the plus sign in the bottom left, pick Bryce from the drop downlist - it should default to the rigth (latest) verion (7 Pro, 32-bit). you should ten be able to downlaod and install any Bryce content.

• You know, it does look like that should work.

I'm pressed for time, right now, so I'll get back to it...probably Sunday.

Also, I'll make sure that Bryce is properly downloaded, and then I'll give that a try.

Thank you for responding!