Download Manager

info_83d3d27fddinfo_83d3d27fdd Posts: 18
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hello, I had to reinstall windows, and now I no longer have my products. They have this new installer, and it doesn't seem to work on my pc. I install something like M5, and there is nothing in the Daz 3D software. Anyone know what is happening here?

-Kenny

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,175
    edited December 1969

The install manager uses a different default path from DS - if you haven't changed it it will be wrong. Starting with a clean machine it's up to you whether you use the old default, the new default or something else entirely. To add a new folder in DS right-click on DAZ Studio Formats and/or Poser Formats in the Content Library pane, choose the Add directory option and navigate to the folder - in the case of the Install Manager that's C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\My DAZ 3D Content I think. Or in the Instal Manager click the gear at top-right, click the Installation tab, and click Add then select the old DS default path C:\Users\You\Documents\DAz 3D\Studio\My Library. Or, as I said, use a totally different path and do both to add it to DS and the Install Manager.