Missing thumbnail FWSA Hayley

mats76mats76 Posts: 289

Hi

I noticed that FWSA Hayley from Comic Villain Bundle is missing thumbnail preview both in smart library and content library. I have tried to retrive thumbnail through install manager as well as re download her again but nothing have helped so far.

Any other solution that can work? 

Post edited by mats76 on

Comments

• Hi,

I don't know if this would work but you could generate your own thumbnail preview for Hayley.  The easiest way to do this, without using an external image editor, would be to render a 91 X 91 image of Hayley.   Save the image as a .png (default) somewhere where you can find it.  Then rename the file to correspond to the duf file for the Hayley character with the file extension ".duf.png" (Check that you aren't overwriting a similar named file). Copy this file to the People folder containing the Hayley character -- this will give you a thumbnail.  If you want to have a hover-over pop-up image, then render out a 256 X 256 image (or larger).  Rename this file with the name corresponding to the duf file but with the extension ".tip.png".  Save it to the same People folder that the Hayley duf file is in.

• mats76mats76 Posts: 289
    Rascal3D said:

Hi,

I don't know if this would work but you could generate your own thumbnail preview for Hayley.  The easiest way to do this, without using an external image editor, would be to render a 91 X 91 image of Hayley.   Save the image as a .png (default) somewhere where you can find it.  Then rename the file to correspond to the duf file for the Hayley character with the file extension ".duf.png" (Check that you aren't overwriting a similar named file). Copy this file to the People folder containing the Hayley character -- this will give you a thumbnail.  If you want to have a hover-over pop-up image, then render out a 256 X 256 image (or larger).  Rename this file with the name corresponding to the duf file but with the extension ".tip.png".  Save it to the same People folder that the Hayley duf file is in.

Hi

Thank you for the help.

I did try this but it did not help unfortunatly, I seems like there is a problem in the metadata as it seems to be missing the hayley.png file in the metadata. I did try to ad it in the metadata without success but I am not sure how to edit the metadata the correct way.