RRRR They're baa...ack! Entries only thread

TotteTotte Posts: 13,545
edited September 2017 in Art Studio

This is where we put our entries in for the RRRR They're baa...ack! render contest.
Entries also has to be posted with a full not of required items (the pull) in the RRRR main contest thread

An entry should look like this:

Tag: Name & Entry number (zero padded for those knowing they make > 9 entries if allowed), as otherwise Lionking:#11 comes before Lionking:#2 in my tally list, complicates things, and Lionking:#02 will come before Lionking:#11)
Entry Name
The entry story, can be up to a hundred words aboutish. 
<Image>

Example of entry (yes it's important as it makes setting up voting and tally much faster if we all follow the same pattern)
Tag: Richard#01
The bugs are back!

As a result if a sudden timeflux storm sweeping over Utah, all bugs that has ever appreared in either the DAZ Store or any of the DAZ softwares or content products magically reaappered for all users world wide.
<image>

Post edited by Totte on

Comments

• Ken OBanionKen OBanion Posts: 1,447
    edited September 2017

TAG: obanion#01

Title: The Return of the 'Repo Man'

Martin and Alexis' latest 'repo' assignment seemed simple enough: to track down and recover an iconic prop from a once-popular TV series.  As always, however, they ran into a bit of a wrinkle....

Martin: "Well, at least now we know why he was so keen to get it back!"

Post edited by Ken OBanion on
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,545

Tag: Totte #01

The alternative garage

When Karibou's car stopped working for the third time, she took it to the newly opened Black Dragon Voodoocanics alternative garage, but she soon got second thoughts.

• greysgreys Posts: 335

Tag: greys #01

Vigil

And then they rode back, but not
    Not the six hundred.
         - Lord Alfred Tennyson

• TAG: obanion#02

Title: Echoes of Key Largo ("We had it all, just like Bogie and Bacall....")
    It isn't so much that the memories keep coming back, it's that they never really go away....

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,671

tag:luci45 #1
    Ulfnaar Returns?
    Ulfnaar finds himself in a stange land where he encounters a fake little girl with a very mean baby doll who wants to kill him. It looks like he will get some help.
    (The real Ulfnaar: The adventure of Ulfnaar  )

edited October 2017

Tag: Totte#02

The Spontaneous Postfuturistic Sci-Fantasy Musical

The notorious RRRR bad boy Tom has escaped from prison and is now performing on stage in a musical directed by former human canon ball Lola, who let the actors act, musicians play and then write down the script from that. She even borrowed a musician from Ken's Waterloo Orchestra, for some extra touch.

Post edited by Totte on
  • GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

Gopherus #01

The Return of MASH

The much awaited return of those wacky doctors in MASH has finally been approved.  The actors have not aged well.  Klinger has put on a little extra weight and Hot Lips just isn t quite as hot as she used to be.  But meat ball surgeon Hawk Eye is trying to bring his special brand of humor back to the remake...

"I spy with my bright little eye, something beginning with the letter S"

"Still more tanks?"

"You re welcome!"

tag: luci45 #2
    The Bennu Bird

• ChameoChameo Posts: 306

tag: Chameo #01

A Halloween Carol

It happens every Halloween - the Ghosts of Halloween Costumes Past come back to haunt me. We're usually good until someone breaks out the shots...

• RadioactiveLilyRadioactiveLily Posts: 351
    edited September 2017

Tag: Morana#01

It's Only September!

Oh heck no.... you Christmas elves are not back yet!  It's still September and it's our Halloween shopping season!

Post edited by RadioactiveLily on

tag: luci45 #3
    A Messed-Up Vacation
    After being run out of Piccolo Villaggio, toon-boys Braydon and Aiden took their meager earnings to buy passage on a cargo plane full of Bank-a-Ball balls headed to carnivals in the U. S. Being bored they horsed around a bit and somehow a door flew opened. Down below Gabriela and Julie's camping vacation was rudely disrupted. Fortunately they were not injured, although their tent was beyond repair. 

Tag: Chameo #02

Title: I thought they were staying at YOUR mother's tonight!

With the kids gone for the night, Mike and Millie had a romantic evening for two planned. Things were just starting to get warmed up when... splat! Apparently, there was a miscommunication with grandma somewhere along the way...

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,224

Tag: barbult #01

Thomas's Cherry Tree Farm

Thomas's cherry tree farm was a big hit and raked in the dough when it came time to decorate for Presidents' Day each year.

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Tag: Dreamfarmer # 01

The Flowers

"Oh," he thought, as he lay where he'd fallen. "Those flowers. I remember them from my childhood. I'm glad they're coming back again...."

TAG: obanion#03

Title: Family Night Out: "Can't Take This Kid Anywhere!"
    Back by popular demand, we're celebrating National 'Talk Like a Pirate Day' at the Sizzler Steakhouse!

Hayden's parents could always count on him to say or do something to embarrass his family in public; it was practically his superpower!  And he did not disappoint, when he told their waitress that she "can walk my plank anytime!"  His mother thought it was hysterical -- especially when the server 'returned fire'!  His dad..., um, not so much.

Server: "No, thanks, kid.  I have this rule: anytime I'm forced to fraternize outside my own species, I always at least try to date UP!"

tag luci45#4
    Return of the Continuum Adjusters
    Because sometimes time and space just won't behave properly...
    (I did Continuum Adjustment four years ago when I pulled 3 environments: Streets of Asia, West Park, First Class Stateroom)

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

tag: dreamfarmer#02

"Those Old Fashioned Toystores Are Back In Fashion"
    circa 2067

Tag: Totte #3

The return of Luci's Timebandits

It was supposed to be a cake walk, a treasure guarded by two small dragons, but now they are in a bit of a pickle.

Tag: luci45 #5
    The Witch Balea Turns her Fifth Husband into a Nightingale
    After five years of marriage Braxton thought he was safe. Apparently he should have offered Balea a martini and cigar before he sat down.

edited October 2017

Tag: Totte #4

Caligula - The Opera Ballet

After his session as a singer and actor, Tom ended up with The O’Banion Waterloo Orchestra as a dancer for the performance of Caligula - the Opera ballet, as, you guessed it, Caligula.  

Post edited by Totte on

TAG: obanion#04

Title: The Hobbit, Book 2 (The Sequel Tolkein Never Got Around To Writing): The Return of Smaug
    Lifting a page from The Princess Bride, it turns out that Smaug was only 'mostly dead'.  But he was seriously honked off, and out for revenge!  Time to call in some heavy-duty, industrial-strength 'pest control': Addison Yaroslovna, Dragon-Slayer!

Prince: "I'll just, um..., wait right here for you, so I'll be out of your way. Are you cool with that?"
    Dragon-Slayer: "Yeah, sure, whatever." (Under her breath): "Pansy!"

tag: luci45 #6
    Are You Simian?
    Max Crowder's (former) pet ape Arfalio became a resident on Planet Frungda. His former owners moved on to another planet where other humans lived. Although there were many species on the planet, Arfalio was disappointed to learn that, despite appearances, there were no other simians of any kind to be found.

The Emmigrants 

Tag: Totte#5

The 2018 Robot Football World Cup pre-season training

Karibou is judging the robot football game, keeping control over the bots. Professor Tudor-Pryce decided to come and see what all the fuzz was all about, and the old student Farouk brought his mom this time too.

edited October 2017

Tag: Chameo #03

Title: Shyra Experiments with Psychedelic Mushrooms

Well, it's not as if she was going to inhale those spores herself without studying their effects on someone else. Luckily, she had a nice little collection of "pets" - complete with hermetically sealed environments -  to do the preliminary testing for her.

Post edited by Chohole on

tag:luci45 #7
    The Birds...Again
    Tippi and her family had moved many times to escape Tippi's fatal attracting and aggravating of birds. Fortunately this time, on the remote Alfreds Islands of, the local people commune with wild creaures and are able to calm them down before disaster strikes again. 

Tag: Totte#6

Circus Adrenalino

Bob the chainsaw juggling carpenter took a career switch from construction worker to a circus performer with Circus Adrenalino. The crowd scream in fear every evening.

tag: luci45 #8
    The All New Human Museum
    Big 'Pete' Petral purchased the Time Museum and in 2031 and promptly turned it into an extension of his sucessful Human Museum. Revenues doubled due to the large population of sentient animals' insatiable curiosity about the formerly dominent species. Displays were sometimes unruly when the timewarp self-activated.

edited October 2017

Tag: Chameo #04

Title: Just Like Mom

After a long day of filming, lovely Lola, the salsa starlet, would love nothing more than to fall into bed, but sleep will have to wait until after little Lana and her daddy put on a special show just for Mommy.

4rs-just like mom.png
    1842 x 913 - 2M
    Post edited by Chameo on

tag: luci45 #9
    Lifesyles of the Very Fabulously Wealthy
    In his youth Lord Biddle briefly hosted the American TV show Lifesyles of the Very Fabulously Wealthy. His tenure ended abrubtly when multi-billionare Ronald Tolp realized that Biddle's amusement and comments about the "sheer volume of gold" in his decor were not complementary and roughly removed him from his home in mid-tour.

edited October 2017

Tag: Chameo#05

Title: Making Themselves at Home

Jaelyn returned from her last perimeter run to find that her rescued refugees had hit the cargo hold and made themselves comfortable in the landing bay. She had to admit, it did look a lot cozier.

rrrr-chameo-5-right-at-home.png
    1842 x 913 - 2M
    Post edited by Chameo on