How to fit or rig clothing for Michael4 in Daz Studio 4.5, is it even possible?

I've made some clothes for the 4rth generation Michael 4 character, I have the 4rth gen morphs for genesis but would prefer to use the 4rth generation figure for one simple reason.......SHOES!!!!!!!! Since upgrading to 4.5 the "make clothes" that I used previously for V4 garments has disappeared and I can't get the transfer utility to work in creating stuff for gen 4 figures other than V4, converting to triax weight etc. etc.

I hadn't previously tried making clothes for M4, so have no idea how it would have been done even in version 4.0.........

Daz Studio 4.5 has been a good upgrade choice in most areas for me, I do however feel an endless sense of frustration in not being able to get shoes for my Genesis male characters (or the ladies for that matter) to fit well. I have scoured the store to try and buy basic men's shoes for Genesis, like the ones in the Tuxedo set for M4, I want shoes my guy can ballroom dance in!

Please, please can anyone point me to some nice, won't break the bank shoes for genesis males?

PS. I did try every trick I could find in the forums and on the net in general to make those darn shoes work on Genesis!

Comments