Take the DAZ email survey-they do ask which software you use!

SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,969
edited September 2017 in Carrara Discussion

No link as it came in my subscription email, but if you got it... do the survey. It does not take long. They do list Carrara and they do ask for comments in the end. There was also a question I think asking if they sent out too much new product, etc.  At the end I did say I felt I had 'product fatigue' as many releases are just refits for G3 & G8 of previous items.  I wanted retro-fitting for G2.

I am curious as to the purpose of the survey... perhaps people are not snapping up the G8 stuff so quickly after G3 had come out. I love working with G3 thanks to Misty (see my sig line) and commented that Carrarians want to use new products, so this is a chance to say so.

Make your Carrara voice heard!  There are some amazing artists here, and I keep discovering more! I have always admired headwax's paintings and illustrations, http://andrewfinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

and recently discovered that Vysrur has a wonderful gallery of hand drawn art as well.    http://vyusur.com/

DAZ is lucky that this kind of talent chooses to use Carrara as a tool. They need to listen!

Take the survey, please!  yes Silene

Pit-1 copy.jpg
640 x 884 - 470K
Post edited by SileneUK on

Comments

• sad I always get their surveys and always "write in" Carrara if possible but I didn't get this one.

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,969

This is what mine said... I had never gotten one before. Maybe they don't have enough $5 to contact everyone and just did some?  I assume it's real, even if they mis-spelt respondents.  frown Silene

[email protected] via surveymonkey.com <[email protected]> Unsubscribe

00:01 (21 hours ago)

to me

Daz 3D 2017 Consumer Survey    

Hello Silene, 

We are conducting a survey, and your response would be appreciated. Respondants will be granted $5 in store credit to be used on any content if they respond by the end of Friday, September 15th. 

Click the link below to get started!

Begin Survey
  • Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,603

There is some speculation that the extremly long string of gibberish in the URL is a code that identifies the person they sent it to. If so then making it a link in your post won't work for anyone else. I did try it and got a page saying I'd already taken the survey, but since I have done that doesn't prove whether they thought it was me again or you again.

I did the survey and said that I use Carrara. I hope that has some small influence.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

is it short survey?

prepping to watch guardians galaxy 2
    crackers, cheese, a bit of lasagna

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,794
    MDO2010 said:

sad I always get their surveys and always "write in" Carrara if possible but I didn't get this one.

Me neither ... !

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,922
    edited September 2017

Sure I received it. It's a good survey because it leaves Daz open to receiving criticism.

Whether they takke notice, well that's another matter.

I was pleased to give them a 'serve' about Daz not caring enough to help Carrara users use Genesis 3 et al, when

a private user like Mysty is capable of showing the way.

One small pebble in a big pond though.

Post edited by Headwax on
  • SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,969

There is some speculation that the extremly long string of gibberish in the URL is a code that identifies the person they sent it to. If so then making it a link in your post won't work for anyone else. I did try it and got a page saying I'd already taken the survey, but since I have done that doesn't prove whether they thought it was me again or you again.

I did the survey and said that I use Carrara. I hope that has some small influence.

I only posted it for peopple to have a look for it... eg it might have gone to their spam folders.... The $5 has not shown up yet, probably end of the day as it's for the 15th.  blush Silene

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584
    edited September 2017

Survey says the $5 will turn up by end of day (presumably US Mountain time) on the 18th, which is Monday.

Post edited by TangoAlpha on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

dazbux  smiley

i just inconveniently forgot to pay my phone bill  doh