Download manager confusing

AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
edited December 1969 in New Users

Daz software is more easier to understand then download manager, Lol ! I'm viewing scene/prop tutorial. Now that being said. I just download Poser dystopia city block with DIM. DIM states installed. Go to Daz & Poser content library to find nothing.

Can someone please explain how to download manually/install, or how to use DIM, thanx :)

Comments

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Dystopia is older content and probably doesn't have metadata associated with it. You should find it in the Props -> Dystopia folder if it installed correctly. Failing that, go to your account following the link at the top of this page and click on My Downloadable Content. Download and run the .exe file provided to install it.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited March 2013

It is the simplest (and best) piece of software I have seen for a long time. There is a Help file with it, and several videos to look at on YouTube..

Go to the 'Installed' tab, click on Dytsopia, right click, and choose 'Installed Files', and you will get the following screen. I have highlighted the ones that you can load as Props as HoF says. There are some in the Figures folder as well.

You will find these in the Content Library > Poser Formats > My DAZ 3D Library > Props/Figures

Untitled-3.jpg
    626 x 548 - 470K
    Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited December 1969

Wasn't there earlier, but is there now. Followed instructions. Thank you very much :)