Released! Garrett for Michael 8 [Commercial]

Faber IncFaber Inc Posts: 298
edited September 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hey Guys! This is Garrett, my newest male character for Genesis 8 and Michael 8. Get it while is still on sale - 40% OFF, Plus whole store on sale - 40%OFF  

https://www.daz3d.com/garrett-for-michael-8

Please feel free to ask any question you might have regarding this product. Will be very welcomed smiley

Thanks

main-image.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 629K
pop-up01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 300K
pop-up02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 264K
pop-up03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 687K
pop-up04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 547K
pop-up05.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 315K
pop-up06.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 533K
pop-up07.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 399K
pop-up08.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 524K
pop-up09.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 532K
pop-up10.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 765K
pop-up11.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 670K
Post edited by Faber Inc on

Comments

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Hubba hubba! He is one fine looking guy! Great work! 

• Llynara said:

Hubba hubba! He is one fine looking guy! Great work! 

haha, thank you Llynara :D

• He was the first thing into my cart this morning.  Very nice work.  

• Daikatana said:

He was the first thing into my cart this morning.  Very nice work.  

heartthank you Daikatana

• I got him too. I wish you everyone would start including eyebrow free mats now that fiberhair brows are a real thing.

• Thank you for buying him Agent! :)

Yes. Is something im doing now and you will see in my upcoming characters. yes

Somehow he made it into my cart too. Can't imagine how that happened. angel

Working on some renders now! 

• Cute and bought him!

• Llynara said:

Somehow he made it into my cart too. Can't imagine how that happened. angel

Working on some renders now! 

LOL things that happens wink

Thank you Llynara and Wyn! and I can't wait to see Mr Garrett on your renders heartsmiley

edited September 2017

OMG, he's gorgeous! He reminds me a lot of Brett, my main character in my Midwest romantic comedy series. This is just a quick render with his defaults. I was using an indoor HDR that was giving me trouble. I'll get more creative tomorrow. His textures are magnificent. Great job, Faber! 

Garrett.jpg
    1862 x 2000 - 569K
    Post edited by Llynara on
  • Great Render!! The skin looks amazing with that lighting, I should have used one like that for the promos.

Thanks for sharing :)

Llynara said:

Here's a quick one with his defaults. Was using an indoor HDR that was giving me trouble. I'll get more creative tomorrow. His textures are magnificent. Great job, Faber! 

Thanks, I'm very happy with how it came out. This was an indoor HDR plus Sveva's Intensity 2.0 Iray Lights, plus some postwork adjustments. I'm really loving this combo for newer skins with dual lob specs. Can't wait to play with Garrett some more! 

edited September 2017

Lion of the Desert

Here he is as "El Lawrence," in honor of one of my favorite movies, Lawrence of Arabia. (Click for a bigger version)

Lion-of-the-Desert.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 647K
    Post edited by Llynara on
  • He's great and I put him into my cart as soon as I saw him. I'm very pleased that so far M8 seems to be getting decent support and characters like this are great!

• Faber IncFaber Inc Posts: 298
    edited September 2017
    Llynara said:

Lion of the Desert

Here he is as "El Lawrence," in honor of one of my favorite movies, Lawrence of Arabia. (Click for a bigger version)

I really like your artwork Llynara! great Job. I never thought he could look that good on an arabic theme render yesyes

Thank you Riggswolfe!! Im very glad to hear that.

I am one of those who tries to be equal when creating female and male content, but over the years I see my male characters are much more well received rather than my female creations: on sales and compliments, hehe So, from my side, be sure im gonna keep creating more characters like Garrett.wink

Post edited by Faber Inc on

Thanks, Faber! You did a wonderful job on him, it's easy to make him look good. Please keep up the great work! 

• Can someone please tell me if that short hair from the store renders comes with the character? If not, what Short Hair product that is?

Thanks.

• Can someone please tell me if that short hair from the store renders comes with the character? If not, what Short Hair product that is?

Thanks.

Thanks.