Lantios' Core Lighting 3 [Commercial]

LantiosLantios Posts: 76
edited March 2013 in The Commons

Another installment in the Core Lighting series is here! This light set will give you all that you need to start rendering beautiful scenes. Included are 10 presets varying in tone, darkness and lightness to give you a good starter kit for all your rendering needs.

Like the Lantios Lights series, Core Lighting is designed to give you exactly what you need for lighting a variety of scenes. New techniques have been used to grant you better lighting than you have seen from me.

I'd love to see renders from you guys using this new set and to answer any questions you guys might have! :)

CL3-05.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 627K
CL3-04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 622K
CL3-03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 358K
CL3-01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 608K
PromoWide02.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 724K
Post edited by Lantios on

Comments

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

In my cart.

I wanted to thank you for making me understand how lighting works in DAZ Studio.

• LantiosLantios Posts: 76
    edited December 1969

Thanks! You're very welcome! I'm glad to be of help :)

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

oooooo these look awesome!! You know how I'm a sucker for DS light sets *laughs*

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

I am curious what is the difference between these and the Core Lighting 2 sets.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

It's an additional set of presets and I think they are great. Will add it to my collection:) The promos show you what tones you can expect.

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,548
    edited December 1969

Nice set. I will get them for sure. They add a lot of variety to the others.

• LantiosLantios Posts: 76
    edited December 1969

Thanks guys! :)
    Like was said, this set uses the same technique for lighting as 1 and 2, but provides you with 10 new presets.

• Swawa3DSwawa3D Posts: 231
    edited June 2013

These seem like a nice set of lights, I have not had much time to experiment with them yet. Looks like the standard setups I'm used to working with but is there any documentation or usage tips? I'm not sure documentation is needed but I did have a few questions:

I noticed there are JPG & TIF formats of the image maps but I only noticed TIFs being used as the UE2 color, what are the JPGs for?

I think the quality settings are just for the UE2 lights. I would love to know what render settings you use for the promos, even a screen cap would help but I understand if it's outside the scope of the project.

Thanks.

Post edited by Swawa3D on