Refund?

Since Daz cancelled my Platinum Club membership, please refund the unauthorized paypal transfer that you then made against my email/bank account for the renewal fee.

Haven't made any purchases in a while, but was content to let it ride until you deactivated my account.

PS Daz should provide a better method of conact for this sort of stuff

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116

There is. Top of the page. Help > Contact Us > Submit a Ticket. Put Sales for the department.

• Yea contact CS.. something must be up, if payment was taken successfully your membership wouldn't have been cancelled.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

And please note that if an automatic renewal is cancelled at Daz then it also needs to be cancelled at PayPal, because otherwise they will keep sending the automatic payments, regardless.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083
    Chohole said:

And please note that if an automatic renewal is cancelled at Daz then it also needs to be cancelled at PayPal, because otherwise they will keep sending the automatic payments, regardless.

Indeed. If it's through PayPal, then remember that it's not Daz who charges you. You asked and authorized PayPal to send the money to Daz at set intervals. You need to cancel this through PayPal.

• nope, it was on my old credit card.. I never authorized paypal to my knowledge for a renewing payment

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083

nope, it was on my old credit card.. I never authorized paypal to my knowledge for a renewing payment

That may work differently. I don't like entering my credit card details directly -- if possible, I choose the PayPal route myself.

• I always buy a GC and renew with that - can't get charged that way.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

nope, it was on my old credit card.. I never authorized paypal to my knowledge for a renewing payment

Since Daz cancelled my Platinum Club membership, please refund the unauthorized paypal transfer that you then made against my email/bank account for the renewal fee.

Haven't made any purchases in a while, but was content to let it ride until you deactivated my account.

PS Daz should provide a better method of conact for this sort of stuff

That was why I mentioned the recurring paypal payment.   You would have needed to authorise a paypal payment at least once, for a recurring payment to have happened. 
    It's the way PayPal works.     Every year I have to go to PayPal and remove the recurring payment my AV sub sets up.