How about a sticky on why Daz customer support is not responsive and what to do next?

Philippi_ChildPhilippi_Child Posts: 648
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Sticky this, sticky that, how about one that explains why Daz customer support is not responsive and suggestions on what to do about it? I have followed the standard and recommended protocols and get not one word back not a peep. And I am not talking about putting in a ticket and then getting upset when two days pass by. So what suggestions now? I am not flooding the Zen desk with tickets so let's get her done shall we?

Comments

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,814
    edited June 2012

Sticky this, sticky that, how about one that explains why Daz customer support is not responsive and suggestions on what to do about it? I have followed the standard and recommended protocols and get not one word back not a peep. And I am not talking about putting in a ticket and then getting upset when two days pass by. So what suggestions now? I am not flooding the Zen desk with tickets so let's get her done shall we?

There is a thread on this topic which I have been updating here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/

They had hoped to be all caught up on the tickets as of this passed Friday (though we can see that didn't happen) It should be caught up during this week though. While I understand and appreciate you have not entered multiple tickets (thank you) many people have (in some cases 4 or 5 on the same issue) which is slowing the process. That is NOT blaming them as it is our fault things did not go smoother during the transition and because of this tickets came through en mass and to complicated it Zendesk was down as well :( All us. No one else. Then when tickets took far longer then usual to get replies and due to all the issues, many feared maybe their tickets were not getting through or that with the odd login issues that maybe there was a problem and so they put another in etc) Again our fault. To say we understand the frustration and even lack of general faith we will resolve things would be an understatement. We understand all too well and our Customer Service team has been working nights and weekends to get everything caught up. If you would like a more specific ETA I will gladly check on it for you and post it here (as well as in the other thread) Please just let me know, and again so very sorry for your wait :(

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,738
    edited December 1969

As of yesterday the lag was, I believe, about four days.