Released: Shape Master Age Control & Body Tuning for Genesis 3 Females [commercial]

SF-DesignSF-Design Posts: 986
edited August 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi there,

due to many requests we created the "Shape Master" product also for Genesis 3 Females. 

It is available in the store now: 
https://www.daz3d.com/easy-shape-master-age-control-and-body-tuning-for-genesis-3-female

It is available in the store now: 
https://www.daz3d.com/easy-shape-master-age-control-and-body-tuning-for-genesis-3-female

esmg3f_MAIN.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 171K
esmg3f_Popup01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 194K
esmg3f_Popup02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 358K
esmg3f_Popup03.jpg
1500 x 1000 - 139K
esmg3f_Popup04.jpg
1500 x 1000 - 147K
esmg3f_Popup05.jpg
2500 x 1500 - 302K
esmg3f_Popup06.jpg
2500 x 1946 - 799K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• SF-DesignSF-Design Posts: 986
    edited August 2017

Owners of one of the G8 Shape Master version will get an extra 10% discount on this item
    (Daz sales terms and conditions apply)

Capture_201.jpg
    521 x 288 - 76K
    Post edited by SF-Design on
  • RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,815
    edited September 2017

For those wanting to see more of how the age and chubby presets vary the figure, I have a set of images posted here

Post edited by RGcincy on

Hope you're planning a G3 male version.

edited September 2017
    RGcincy said:

Hope you're planning a G3 male version.

Thank you for your thorough review and images in the linked thread.
    I also sent you a PM

based on your points, I will create an update to further improve the product and will add some custom morphs for the legs supposed to be used with the younger shapes. 

SF-Design said:

based on your points, I will create an update to further improve the product and will add some custom morphs for the legs supposed to be used with the younger shapes. 

good to hear! thanks for doing that

edited September 2017
    Hi there The update is live. Please use DIM to get it. Custom morphs to reduce the leg and hip volume have been added. This is helpful for younger girl shaped to get better proportions here. Thanks to all buyers for their patience.

Thanks for the update. Makes it even better. I appreciate PA's who follow up as you did!

I added a comment to my original review noting the update plus made an addendum here.

RGcincy said:

Thanks for the update. Makes it even better. I appreciate PA's who follow up as you did!

I added a comment to my original review noting the update plus made an addendum here.

Thank you very much for your updated review. Much appreciated. 
    I am always open for customer suggestions and actually those are really a benefit for the product :)