Is there any way to stay logged in?

3WC3WC Posts: 1,095
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The forums always log me out after about a day. I'd gladly accept a cookie today if it meant I'd still be logged in tomorrow.

Using Firefox 19.0.2, btw.

Comments

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

Forums won't let me log in when I use Internet Explorer, only good in Firefox so I know your frustration. Kind of opposite problem but along the same lines. When I try to log in through IE, I get kicked to my account page but then can't navigate to the forums from there. Even a direct bookmark to the forums won't let me in. But, no problems logging in to the store, surprise surprise.

• atryeuatryeu Posts: 612
    edited December 1969

I use Firefox and don't have any problems staying logged into the forums, but I'm logged out of the store ever 5 minutes :(

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

I use IE and stay logged into the forums until my computer gets a forced reboot. On the other hand the cookies with the store are messed up and it won't let me do much on this computer. Does fine with IE on the laptop though and I stay logged into the store at least 12 hours at a stretch and never fall out of the forums. Who stays and who gets dropped seems to be a pretty individual affair.

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

Great, now Firefox is giving me the same problem not letting me log in to the forum, but Internet Explorer is now letting me in! Weird

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

I can stay logged into the forums for a LONG time in both Firefox and IE.
    The store logs me out after no time at all.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Kinda funny how some people have completely different problems with the same browser or the same problem with different browsers.
    Then again some say they have no problem with any browser.
    I have had log-in problems with different browsers.

• Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 619
    edited March 2013

Slosh said:
    Great, now Firefox is giving me the same problem not letting me log in to the forum, but Internet Explorer is now letting me in! Weird
    :lol: Now you can thank atryeu for letting DAZ know Firefox wuz borked---thez fikzes it
    h4BC61A72.jpg
    500 x 361 - 43K
    Post edited by Ryuu@AMcCF on
  • 3WC3WC Posts: 1,095
    edited December 1969

Does it matter that I am running Ghostery for Firefox, which blocks Google Analytics?