First free add-on for Guardian APC pack; Japanese 7th Armoured Division colours including clip-art.

Fire AngelFire Angel Posts: 254
edited March 2013 in Freebies

Yes, purchasers of the Guardian sci-fi APC pack can now download the first freebie from My Share CG Portfolio. This, as the thread title suggests, adds to your texture and MAT pose selection the colours of the Japanese 7th Armoured Division. There are also four clip-art files in the pack providing badges for texturing uniforms or other items to match.

APC-7th-AD-04.jpg
1280 x 720 - 122K
APC-7th-AD-03.jpg
1280 x 720 - 147K
APC-7th-AD-02.jpg
1280 x 720 - 88K
APC-7th-AD-01.jpg
1280 x 720 - 126K
Post edited by Fire Angel on

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Interesting. I have the Guardian sitting in my Renderosity cart, just waiting for me to scrape together a few more goodies to make up a decent-sized order. Is there anything else on your to-do list written in your muse's handwriting...? ;-)

• Fire AngelFire Angel Posts: 254
    edited March 2013

I am planning US 1st Cavalry Division colours as a freebie, plus the German 1st Panzer Division which is currently the elite armoured division of the German army. I am also thinking of possible Police SWAT colours and UN colours, though those are not certain yet. Any colours for these will always be done as a separate release for both the tank pack and the APC pack. Even though they are freebies I make them of commercial release quality so each pack is a fair amount of work.

Post edited by Fire Angel on
  • Fire AngelFire Angel Posts: 254
    edited December 1969

Oh, just for anyone who was puzzled by the absence, I have now edited my first post to add a link to the free item. Sorry for the omission.