Popobawa Tail morph missing?

SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,507
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Anyone who's seen my art knows I had to jump on that product. ;) I do have a question though, in the description it says there is a "Tail Wider" morph, but I can't find it. If anyone can, could you let me know? Thanks in advance for any help.

I also can't find a Readme, but if you hit the wings with SubD (in Studio), they look a lot better.

Comments

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited March 2013

I know where the Readme is:
    http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/15909/start
    The file list DOES mention a \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis\Base\Morphs\WillDupre\CatgirlGenesis\TailWider.dsf
    See the CatgirlGenesis? I think this is the reason it doesn't show - the other morphs are in
    \data\WillDupre\BatDemon\BatDemonFeet\BatDemonFeet.dsf
    Bug report
    https://bugs.daz3d.com/view.php?id=49965

Post edited by Kerya on
  • WillDupreWillDupre Posts: 71
    edited December 1969

Actually the tail wider is controlled from within genesis that's why you don't see the dial in the tail. the reason being is that the wider morph actually expands the connection point on genesis as well as the tail itself. In genesis it is the same morph as the one that the catgirl tail uses(as well as the wolf fox) that's why the file path says catgirl. you can find the dial in the genesis parameters under Actor/Lower Body/Hip

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Just checked and can confirm that with Genesis selected in my Parameters tab, I find "tail wider" here... Actor/Lower Body/Hip/Female/Fantasy SciFi

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,507
    edited December 1969

Thanks very much! :)

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

:red:

well, someone had to...

Popos_Papa.jpg
    1125 x 900 - 419K
  • SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,507
    edited December 1969

Looks great Jabba. :) Should be able to make some very mean looking male devils with this set and some Freak and Creature morphs.

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,548
    edited December 1969

I immediately thought of the old gargoyles cartoon and that made me happy.