New Freebie - Dr Who/Medieval Street scene model.

mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Who Street is a model of an old medieval street. The original inspiration was a small photo and sketch in Doctor Who Adventures magazine. In the TV series the set was called "Christmas Street" (some fans call it Xmas Street) and was used in the 2012 Christmas Day episode the "Snowmen".

I saw these and thought would it be possible to make a model from such a source, and it is :) It contains 4 'Houses', a fully loaded cart, barrels and sack piles. All in .PP2 prop format, and as with most of my freebies will work in Poser, Studio, Carrara, Vue and most 3d apps.

http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk/3d10own.htm

whostreet_sample.jpg
1024 x 768 - 175K

Comments

• mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248
    edited December 1969

BTW - Appreciate that some poser folks might not be able to use this in their Pulitzer prize winning graphic novel or Oscar winning movie :) But I think given the source, this model should be treated as a "Fan Arts" model. So this one is non commercial usage only.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

mrsparky said:
    Who Street is a model of an old medieval street. The original inspiration was a small photo and sketch in Doctor Who Adventures magazine. In the TV series the set was called "Christmas Street" (some fans call it Xmas Street) and was used in the 2012 Christmas Day episode the "Snowmen".

I saw these and thought would it be possible to make a model from such a source, and it is :) It contains 4 'Houses', a fully loaded cart, barrels and sack piles. All in .PP2 prop format, and as with most of my freebies will work in Poser, Studio, Carrara, Vue and most 3d apps.

http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk/3d10own.htm

thank you :-)

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687
    edited December 1969

Added to the Doctor Who freebie list, under Sets.

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

Love this! I have your Scary Basement set and I like the detail you put into your sets. This is an immediate download. Thank-you.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

mrsparky said:
    BTW - Appreciate that some poser folks might not be able to use this in their Pulitzer prize winning graphic novel or Oscar winning movie :) But I think given the source, this model should be treated as a "Fan Arts" model. So this one is non commercial usage only.

I can live with "non-commercial" - it's not as if anyone would ever buy my "Planet of the Renfaire Poseurs" prints anyway, even if I made some... :lol:

Thanks!

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

Many thnx! I really appreciate your generosity and I'm always open for medieval stuff.

Stay well.

• sjfryer_a638239a69sjfryer_a638239a69 Posts: 19
    edited December 1969

Thanks. It's very nice.

• fleetppfleetpp Posts: 199
    edited December 1969

This is wonderful, and it's not a memory hog. Thank you very much!

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

fleetpp said:
    This is wonderful, and it's not a memory hog. Thank you very much!

I agree big time!

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,282
    edited December 1969

Thanks love Dr Who stuff