Anyone else having issues trying to apply the 'Madness' discount???

solarviewsolarview Posts: 272
edited March 2013 in The Commons

Hi All,
Trying to order some stuff using the email send code removed discount code. Not taking for some reason, although the items are clearly from the March Madness sales pages.
Anyone else getting this problem? And a work around?

Thanks.

- Sol

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited March 2013

Hm, "Code removed" coupon? What email was that?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

They do have to be Daz Original MM items

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited March 2013

Kattey said:

The email they sent to people who hadn't bought anything during MM.

edited March 2013

anikad said:
    Kattey said:

The email they sent to people who hadn't bought anything during MM.
    O_o wow

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

my emailz - Dark Moon Never Looked So Good, no coupies.

edited December 1969

Code doesn't work anyway for people who weren't send the email.

• solarviewsolarview Posts: 272
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    They do have to be Daz Original MM items

Thanks. I'll double-check the items I have held in my cart, but I'm pretty that at least two of them were DAZ originals. But maybe not, that'd be a logical explanation anyways.

edited March 2013

I see that someone removed the code I'm referring to, from my original post. For the record, I posted it here because the 'Help Desk' is usually slow to respond (and thus far I have not gotten a response from my inquiry there). And there's a deadline date on the coupon.

Post edited by solarview on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited March 2013

We don't allow the posting of coupon codes when the coupon in question is a limited issue one. It tends to get very confused as people try and get the code to work, and it will not work for anyone who didn't get the email.

The support system is the only way to get things sorted out if it is something more than the suggestions we can give you in the forum.

Another thing you should check is that you haven't left a space either before or after the code You can pick up "invisible" spaces if you copy and paste. Also be certain you are typing it into the coupon box and not the gift cert box.

edited March 2013

chohole said:
    We don't allow the posting of coupon codes when the coupon in question is a limited issue one. It tends to get very confused as people try and get the code to work, and it will not work for anyone who didn't get the email.

The support system is the only way to get things sorted out if it is something more than the suggestions we can give you in the forum.

Another thing you should check is that you haven't left a space either before or after the code You can pick up "invisible" spaces if you copy and paste. Also be certain you are typing it into the coupon box and not the gift cert box.

Totally get it, about posting the coupon code. I didn't realize it was a limited email blast, as I had indeed already purchased a couple of 'MM' deals. (Didn't realize i was 'special'. *grin*)

And FYI, you called it, the selections I have in my cart are all featured artists in the March Madness sell, but not actually 'DAZ Originals' as you mentioned. My error. :(

Thanks for the heads-up.

Post edited by solarview on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

and it demoralizes the people who didn't receive the secret coupie, it's like feeling punished for buying Aiko5.