Pose Converter for Genesis to Genesis 2 or 3

Hello,

I' trying to convert some poses that are generic Genesis poses to either Gensis 2 or 3 with the end goal of using them on Victoria 8.  I have the Genesis 2 to 3 converter and the 3 to 8 converted but I can't find a way to convert these Genesis poses to Gen 2 or 3.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Cammy

Comments

• kocammykocammy Posts: 65

Must be a problem with the specific files that I'm trying to convert.  Other Genesis poses that I have convert from Genesis to Genesis 3 using the Genesis 2 to Genesis 3 converter.

• kocammykocammy Posts: 65

Has anyone used FM_FIghtClubPoses by Flip MOde?  I'm trying to get these files to convert but cannot.

• Rectorade21Rectorade21 Posts: 19
    edited September 2017

Hey there! New user here. I just found your post from a month ago and I am having the same issue. I want to convert G1>G3 and I cannot find ANYTHING on it.

With how popular G1 and G3 are I am amazed that there are no products for sale that target this issue.

Let me know if you found a solution because I am still looking.

Post edited by Rectorade21 on
  • AbnerKAbnerK Posts: 718

And it seems still no script. Why, when there's almost all other converters?

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,556

You can try Scripts - Daz3d Pose Converter (Standalone) by MCphylyss

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,556
    edited June 2018

Generally pz2 and dsa poses must be saved as duf pose presets before the conversion.

Post edited by Noah LGP on